276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Harley and Ivy then enjoyed a night out at a fancy restaurant, using make-up to disguise their identities. In the middle of their romantic evening, however, Hush butted in and began aggressively flirting with Harley, refusing to take no for an answer causing Ivy to see red. A violent fight broke out where Hush didn't stands a chance. As Ivy got Hush tied up, Carmine Falcone arrived, urging her not to waste her evening killing him. As a compensation, Falcone offered to pay for their meals, a hotel honeymoon suite, and to buy out Blüdhaven Thrill Park, which they then used to torture Hush mercilessly and continue their romantic evening. After a good night, they got frisky on the hood of their car. Updated November 21, 2022 by Jake Fillery: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have been quite the duo. Ever since their meeting in Batman: The Animated Series, the two characters have been bonded with fun chemistry, which soon blossomed into more than just a tolerable friendship. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy’s relationship is a fan favorite, and with the HBO Harley Quinn animated series, there’s plenty to be desired for stories with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Harley told Ivy she this had all been a distraction and she desperately needed to tell Ivy something, and although Ivy welcomed it, Kite Man arrived just before Harley can talk, wrapping Ivy in his arms and singing her praises. Bashful, Ivy affirmed that she couldn't stand by while his parents abused him, at which point she kissed him in front of Harley's ashen face. After Kite Man left, Ivy tried to resume the conversation, but Harley was devastated and could only lie about wanting to plan Ivy's bachelorette party.

That is, until a young Omega found her way to them, insisting she be the sole mate to both. Before either could realize, their duo dynamic transformed into a heavenly trifecta. That burglar turned out to be non-other than Poison Ivy, who was stealing plant toxins for her bio-arsenal. After berating Ivy (whom Harley mistakenly calls "Poison Oakie"), the former henchgirl loads her pop-gun with a vial of poison spores and shoots it at the police. Together, the two escape in Ivy's pink convertible named Roesbud with over a dozen vials of poison and a 3 million dollar diamond. Not bad for their first heist!I mean, he is right. I've been denying a lot of myself for a long time. I guess- I guess it seemed easier for me to just go along with it, you know? But now I realize, I hurt a lot of people, delaying the inevitable. ❞ — Poison Ivy [src] Some of Ivy's other outfits include a standard orange prison suit (when in Arkham); a long wedding dress with lace sleeves plus an extension wig underneath her real hair (at her wedding to Kite Man); and an ensemble of a green off-shoulder bodysuit, arm-length gloves, kitten heels, and petals sprinkled in wavier hair (in " Climax at Jazzapajizza"). This third outfit likely draws from more conventional designs of Poison Ivy. Unlike many romances in fiction, this does not force them apart but actually enforces their love. Poison Ivy understood Harley Quinn and was also there for her during the breakup with the Joker, so she knows how painful the entire thing was for Quinn and what it is like to be with a partner who forces her outside her comfort zone. Harley, meanwhile, realizes she isn't meant for evil but instead wants a life of helping people, which puts her down a different path than Ivy.

Please don't replicate/rework/translate my work anywhere* Language: English Words: 44,095 Chapters: 32/32 Collections: 1 Comments: 106 Kudos: 1,366 Bookmarks: 109 Hits: 52,189 Pheromones: Ivy's pheromones lets her render people unconscious or fall in love with her before transforming into trees and dying. Ivy can extract these pheromones into potions that she can dispense. [13]Harley was told not to play with Ivy's experimental formula, but she didnt listen. After drinking several small vials Harley Quinn has been transformed into a sleek and sexy femboy version of herself, gleefully embracing her new trans sexuality. The failed experiment has granted her the powers of a Goddess. This new form has left Harley relentlessly horny and desperate for near constant release. Ivy’s pheromones are a welcome side effect. She doesn’t even need to kiss her victims as the super charged pheromones slowly release from her skin in her natural scent. Anyone who gets close enough is drawn into her web of hyper sexuality. After the dinner, Ivy dragged Kite Man out of the restaurant and demanded to know why he allowed his parents to mistreat him, but he meekly said that he had no choice; they are his parents. They then emerged, offering to have dinner with Ivy again and to handle the reservations themselves so that Kite Man need not cloud his mind with "simple tasks". This enrages Ivy and prompts her to launch into an angry tirade against his parents and in favor of Kite Man, making out with him passionately as they walk away in a cold rage.

Yeah, you know, if we're still categorizing fighting to protect the environment as "evil", then sure. ❞ — Poison Ivy [src] Ivy needs a roommate, but doesn't want emotional closeness with anyone. Harley kind of screws up that plan. With the Justice League distracted, Ivy once again captured Harley, this time bringing her to the Gotham Mall. There, Kite Man came before her and kissed her in an attempt to break Doctor Psycho's spell with "true love", but it had no effect, so Ivy simply punched him unconscious. She then fought Harley at Doctor Psycho's command, getting Harley in a strangle hold as she tried to crush her windpipe. Before she could, Harley kissed her, which did successfully break Doctor Psycho's hold on her just long enough for Harley to put the anti-mind-control device in Ivy's ear. She then captured Doctor Psycho with vines while Harley smashed his helmet into uselessness. Ivy is seen cleaning up her apartment with the assistance of plants, only for Harley and her crew to arrive with a bale of cash and drop it on her Noguchi coffee table and destroy it (which she promptly paid for). Harley then watched TV and became enraged when her heist was ignored and promptly destroyed that as well - Ivy's ninth TV in two weeks. She insisted that having no notoriety was actually a good thing so that they wouldn't face pressure from the authorities or Justice League, but Harley insisted on getting a "nemesis" to increase their popularity. Harley then passed it off as Ivy's idea, much to Ivy's dismay. No! Not this time, Harley. I have done everything in my power to keep you away from that ass clown because I truly believe that you deserve better. But you know what? I am done believing in someone who just doesn't believe in herself. ❞ — Ivy to HarleyGifted Intelligence: Ivy is exceptionally gifted academically, allowing her to have multiple Ph.D.'s for botany, chemistry, and toxicology. Being part plant and having been healed by the "renewing power of nature", Ivy rose from her grave and went after Harley. She positioned herself at the vat of chemicals where the Joker intended to throw Harley to wipe her memory and enshrouded the vat in her vines. Seeing this, Harley jumped in deliberately and was caught by Ivy's plants, at which point both of them rose above the catwalk to confront the Joker. Ivy killed both of the Joker's bodyguards and caught him in her vines so that Harley could gloat to him, and then dropped him into his own vat. Please do not repost this anywhere without my permission. Language: English Words: 9,148 Chapters: 9/9 Comments: 9 Kudos: 101 Bookmarks: 9 Hits: 4,811

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment