276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-KIND ECO DOLLS Brianna Eco-Friendly Fashion Doll With Craft Play,255713000

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eventually, they could vary the skirt length, omit the straps, hem or fray check the main parts and attach ribbons, then move to more advanced sewing. Ivy is passionate about ending bullying, Nora feels it’s important to be brave and try new things, and kids will learn how to help endangered animals along with Daisy. Oh—speaking of packaging, RH might want to rethink the additional little boxes; I’ve seen more than one missing. As I was purchasing this doll at Walmart, the cashier--who had initially seemed pretty grouchy--stopped and looked at Brianna for quite a while, completely unconcerned about the five people in line behind me.

She has a lot of reflective dots in her iris, and these are distracting; they make her gaze look less focused than I wish it was. These dolls are actually made through a collaboration between Jada Toys and the nonprofit company Kindness.I don't need them for this review, clearly, but I'd still love to lose myself in another fun-filled couple of days with one of these sweet characters.

The dolls each come with different DIY activity; these activities are designed to help kids better understand their impact on the world, as they learn new ways to spread kindness and care for the planet.

I don't feel confident that this would be an engaging thing for a child to keep long-term, but it was fun to set up and it looks nice. I wasn't sure if the multiple rubber bands in Brianna's ponytails were part of her hairstyle or part of the packaging. There are also all kind of bits you can cut out from the box, to make your own kindness board – a dedicated personal space for a child to display and share kindness goals through drawings, photos, mission statements, and more. Brianna's articulation has some limits, like the inability to look up or down and a less-than-ideal range of motion in her arms, but overall she out-performs a lot of play dolls and I found her very easy and fun to work with. Every B-Kind doll also has some details on the side about their personality and birthday, along with a couple of eco friendly recycled craft ideas to try out.

Brianna's project appealed to me in particular because I knew that (if everything worked) my efforts would yield at least two extra outfits. We choose natural fabric (mainly cottons in the clothing) where we possibly can, which is a more costly decision, but one which has a more positive effect on the environment. For a creative child who loves arts and crafts, the B-Kind line offers a posable, versatile new doll companion paired with a suite of fun activities that enhance the doll's personality and message. On the other hand, it lets them explore how different fabrics behave and give them a taste for sewing.On one hand, it teaches a child to reuse old fabric, but also plastic bags, tissue paper or even candy wrappers. Daisy's message is to save the animals, which is right up my alley, so I really wanted to like her best! So, I filled a glass with steaming-hot water and then dipped a whole corner of the paint sheet into the water to soak for a minute.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment