276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amanda Harrington London The Jet Set Duo Natural Honey

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Blend into the hollows of your cheekbones and buff upwards for the most convincing bronze and contour. This is important– at first I spritzed my face with it as if it was a refreshing water– it’s not– and it will look uneven if you don’t apply with some precision. My vegan travel duo has been expertly crafted for the perfect makeup-free makeup looks for bronzing on the go this Spring/Summer. The Jet Set Duo is a face tanning set in a compact size – the perfect on-the-go or travel companion. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Harrington revolutionised self-tanning by insisting that her products all be applied with her super soft kabuki brush, which allows for foolproof blending of the product, and, as such, no tell-tale streaks or patches. Verdict: 'I don’t think I put quite enough of the product on – I could still do with a little more 'glow' – but the texture, fragrance, application and ease makes me certain I would try it again, and soon, too. Great item especially for contouring, I don’t wear a lot of make up so I use this to add definition to my face. Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3. There’s a luminance to sunkissed summer skin that gives me the confidence every year to banish foundation to the bottom of my beauty bag and skip any other makeup bar the odd lashings of mascara and brow pencil.The 35ml Face Mist and The Kabuki Brush are hand luggage friendly no matter where you are in the world. I would say make sure to give your face a good scrub with an acid-based exfoliant a day prior to use, to make sure you're working with a super smooth complexion. This Jet Set Duo contains a travel friendly version of the lightweight, blendable self-tan face mist, and the unique Kabuki Brush designed to help you apply colour evenly and effortlessly.

Give the face a sun-kissed glow with Amanda Harrington The Jet Set Duo Bronzing Face Set, a mist and brush duo perfectly sized for on-the-go. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. I followed the instructions and sprayed the product directly onto the brush and it went everywhere because the brush is so small. When I picked up the tanning set, though, I was happy to see that the instructions on the back of the pack were just 30 words long, telling me to simply spray the face mist onto the brush and to buff in circular motions. The 35ml face mist and the Kabuki brush are hand luggage friendly no matter where you are in the world.With collagen and CQ10, this face mist works to promote skin elasticity and provides firming, lifting and antioxidant protection. The London-based luxury tan-maker's new 'Jet Set Duo' face tanning set is rapidly building up a loyal following for being the best fool-proof system around for a 'just back from the beach' vibe.

Brand colour: Natural Rose The Jet Set Duo face tanning set from Amanda Harrington featuring bronzing, glowing finish, antioxidant-rich, collagen, paraben-free, alcohol-free, sulphate-free, aluminium-free, Face Mist 35ml, Kabuki Face Brush and Amanda’s protective Tanning Glove.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The formula of the mist gives a subtle but instant bronze which continues to develop gently throughout the day and the hyaluronic acid gives a boost of moisture too. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It's infused with anti-ageing collagen to promote skin elasticity and CQ10 to firm, lift and give antioxidant protection. As for the formula itself, it’s infused with collagen, which is said to promote skin elasticity, which is an extra bonus.

Natural Olive: Ideal for deeper skin with greenish undertones that tans very easily and rarely burns. When it comes to fake tan, my face is usually the one area I avoid, for fear of looking like an oompa loompa. Buff and blend colour in circular motions across the face, around the jaw, down the neck and across the décolletage.There are various contours to think about, hairlines to manage and questions around if you bother applying product to your ears and eyelids, or not? The last time I used fake tan was in 2003 – an incident that meant that I very nearly didn’t make it to my graduation ball. You can spray onto your face, but I found I had a better result when I sprayed the formula directly onto the brush. Collagen helps to support elasticity, while CQ10 is designed to firm, lift and provide antioxidant protection. This is a Beyond Beauty product which means it has been sourced, tried and tested and finally declared one of the most new and innovative heroes out there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment