276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun / Gravity Feed

£88.635£177.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To loosen paint, soak your nozzle, needle cap, nozzle head cap (if compression nozzle) and nozzle cap in Medea Airbrush Cleaner (or solvent) for NO MORE than 10 minutes. Needle are made from hardened stainless steel that will last ages but their fine tip can be subject to physical damage.

Introducing Takumi — Side Feed Reimagined – Iwata Airbrush Introducing Takumi — Side Feed Reimagined – Iwata Airbrush

It positions itself as a perfect Airbrush for the Beginner to Intermediate Miniature painter, touching on use for many advanced users as well. This airbrush's needle and nozzle combination are 0,35 mm, which allows for more delicate detailing while providing high paint flow. You'd be hard-pressed to locate a better option on the market as a high-quality airbrush that is appropriate for both beginners and experts.It’s got a fragile looking needle, but don’t be fooled, it’s very springy and tougher than most airbrushes in the market. All implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Side-fed airbrushes do have some benefit, as you don’t have a colour cup in your way as you’re looking down an airbrush. The device is highly durable, and many consumers have said that it has withstood years of regular usage. This, combined with a new gravity assisted side feed cup improves paint flow, making Takumi remarkably responsive.

Iwata Eclipse Airbrush Series — Midwest Airbrush Supply Co Iwata Eclipse Airbrush Series — Midwest Airbrush Supply Co

No matter where you are on your journey to mastery, Takumi will bring you closer to your work than ever before. The SBS is the most versatile in the Eclipse range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). These methods will ensure that you obtain the right finish and minimize the time spent cleaning the airbrush. warrant to the original purchaser that they will repair or replace, at their option, without charge, any part of the Iwata Studio Series Compressor found to be defective in factory material or workmanship within one year from the date of original purchase.warrant to the original purchaser that they will repair or replace, at their option, without charge, any part of the Iwata airbrush, excluding fluid nozzles, fluid needles, packing and o-rings, found to be defective in factory material or workmanship within five years from the date of original purchase. I, like many others, started airbrushing to save money on model primers and to quickly apply the base coats, at most some basic Zenithal Highlighting. As though to echo the point on precision directly, the Iwata Eclipse comes with evidence of it’s QA Test in the box. You will get really nice fine lines with this airbrush with this configuration, allowing you to paint nice detailed work.

Iwata Eclipse Series HP-SBS Gravity Airbrush - spray guns direct

Iwata Revolution Series and Neo for Iwata Series airbrushes deliver soft, effortless coverage and quality atomisation at low air pressures. Iwata Revolution airbrushes deliver soft, effortless coverage and quality atomisation at low air pressures making them a great choice for general purpose spraying.So in Summary, except 1 (the guy on the left) these models already had 3 layers, one of them a rattle-can before I even started with the airbrush.

How to Clean Your Airbrush

Neo for Iwata Series airbrushes are designed to deliver soft, effortless coverage at low air pressures, making them an easy choice for many types of spray applications. For gravity-feed airbrushes, push cleaning brush down into the color cup paint passage towards the front of the airbrush (1). You might see bubbles in the color cup, a diminished spray pattern or maybe your airbrush won’t spray at all.If you opt for a thicker-pigmented paint, you may have trouble with the needle (due to its tiny size). The Iwata Eclipse is an incredible airbrush that delivers the precision and quality you would expect of any Japanese product. I arranged a replacement as I was writing a review and hadn’t taken all of the photos I needed to before this started happening. com - But I need to thank the team for existing and therefore enabling me to give myself role - without them, I'm just a nerd with a computer and a plastic addiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment