276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Führer's Prophecy (The Reich Trilogy)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What if Hitler escaped from Berlin at the end of the war and built a new life, using a false identity and perpetuated his dynasty. How would that singular event change the course of history and impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.

Q. You have worked with many celebrities as an award-winning TV director, such as Jeremy Clarkson. How have they reacted to your new-found fame as an author? YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. In one particular encounter, the couple are guests of honour at Hitler’s 60th birthday party, where Maria Callas makes a cameo appearance singing an aria from the Fuhrer’s favourite Wagner opera, Rienzi. As a student, I studied Hitler and the rise and fall of The Third Reich at Queen Mary College, where I completed a degree in History and Modern Politics. I’ve always had a gut feeling that Hitler wasn’t the kind of man to take his own life, but then again, there is a great deal of compelling evidence, and eye-witness testimony, to suggest he did. However, for the purposes of writing The Counterfeit Candidate, I went with my gut. I couldn’t help wondering, “What if….”The idea of Hitler and Bormann creating and building one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, seemed plausible to me. It would provide them with a huge multinational vehicle, perfect for laundering the vast sums of money they had taken out of Germany. It would also give them a platform of power and respectability for Hitler’s son, enabling him to set up a new home in the United States, where he could father an heir, who could go on to become a world leader, achieving the ultimate prize of the Presidency.

YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface. What if, in the present day, Republican Senator John Franklin, an American born citizen on the verge of securing the Presidency, was, in reality, Adolf Hitler’s grandson. A man, groomed from birth by his family to become the most powerful leader in the world. They are the definitive due you will love to hate, and you’ll be rooting for their comeuppance while cheering on Vargas and Hembury every step of the way. Q. You are a big fan of thrillers. How do you think reading widely in this genre has benefitted your own writing?It’s no spoiler to reveal that rumours of Franklin’s death have been greatly exaggerated and, in fact, he has been in hiding ever since his fall, biding his time until the moment to strike again arose. And in an example of Klein’s clever blending of fact and fiction we see – in tragic detail – the origins of Franklin’s super drug, with Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, the ‘Angel of Death’, conducting cruel experiments on female inmates of dreaded concentration camp Auschwitz. A. I just want them to be kept on the edge of their seats as they read the novel, and to enjoy it as a work of fiction. Senator John Franklin, hailed as the ‘Great Unifier’, secures the Republican Presidential nomination and seems destined for the Oval Office. Despite the sixty-seven year interval and a span of thirteen thousand miles, these events are indelibly linked. Like his master, Paz has been dormant for the last decade, finding himself incarcerated in one of South America’s most brutal prisons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment