276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Happened One Summer: A Novel: 1 (Bellinger Sisters, 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Soon though, she starts to understand what makes Westport so special, including a certain gruff, hardworking sea captain. Not only has Nell to contend with Cornish weather and her mother's barbed comments, she has to cope with the imminent visit from her older brother, his perfect wife and eccentric twin sons and, what's worse, her younger sister and future brother in law - the man who used to be her lover!

The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.WHAT ABSOLUTELY RUINED THIS BOOK FOR ME THOUGH was the sheer ridiculousness and laughable convenience of the third act conflict. Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. I liked how he was working on making her fall in love with him even when she kept promising him nothing serious. This was around the point where I started sending snippets of it to friends because if I had to suffer facial tics and low-grade hysterics while reading this, then so did they. Piper hasn't even been in Westport for five minutes when she meets big, bearded sea captain Brendan, who thinks she won't last a week outside of Beverly Hills.

Now while i am wholly obsessed and will rave about this book forever, I will say i found that ending to be a littttle bit lackluster. I loved: Nell, of course she is the heroine, but how she deals with her sister's new life, and being a single mom and always hoping to get over the fact that the man she loved married her sister- makes this book worth reading. It started alright but in the second chapter another person came it did not tell you who it was and what connection she had with the main characters in the book until the end . Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. While I'm a pretty low-maintenance girl myself, it still makes my heart go pitter-patter to think of a lover who wants to work hard to keep their beloved's affection.The fun-loving socialite and the gruff fisherman are polar opposites, but there’s an undeniable attraction simmering between them. For a time she thought only of platonic friendship while Brendan was scaring men away and stalking her (or attempting to) on socials. So I guess that's what it comes down to - what a person finds attractive in a partner, and this did not float my boat. Helping her flirt with another guy is pure torture, but maybe if Fox can tackle his inner demons and show Hannah he’s all in, she'll choose him instead?

Piper walks into the bar in her trendy clothes, cheerful, vivid attitude, she feels like she’s been transported to a different planet. I enjoyed reading about Nell's personal struggles but the part where the book turns into a mystery, I found a bit blah. There was more to it than your usual chick lit and it made Cornwall sound like a fabulous place to visit.It Happened One Summer has everything you could want in a rom-com—heartwarming romance, laugh-out-loud humor, and scorching hot chemistry between the lovable socialite and sexy ship captain.

It Happened One Summer also highlights the phoniness of social media and the significance of love and family.We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. Since this is a Tessa Bailey, of course it comes with a public service announcement regarding the steam factor. She trespasses the Mondrian hotel to give an after party at the roof top pool, inviting thousands of people. Plus this is a small-town romance, which means that a lot of care went into developing the setting and the residents of the town/side characters. This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment