276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dangerous: The Double Album [VINYL]

£23.275£46.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hailed by Billboard for making “his superstar arrival as a touring artist” in 2022, Morgan Wallen recently wrapped his 55-show Dangerous Tour with his first headlining stadium show at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX, which saw him shatter attendance records previously held by Elton John and Lady Gaga. Now, the ACM Male Artist of the Year who had record-setting shows in 30 venues across the country - with the only country tour nominated for Pollstar’s Major Tour of the Year – has embarked on a massive world tour. Spanning 29 stadium-plays across 5 countries and 3 continents, plus arenas, amphitheaters and festivals, Wallen’s 62-show One Night At A Time World Tour will deliver the man The New Yorker dubbed as “the most wanted man in country” to fans worldwide. Showcasing his wide-ranging influences and creativity – he interpolated The Allman Brothers’ “Midnight Rider” – showcased on “Everything I Love,” a sample of Young Thug’s “Lifestyle” interpolated on “180 (Lifestyle),” collaborations with Eric Church on “Man Made A Bar,” HARDY on “In The Bible,” and “Cowgirls” with ERNEST, finishing with “Dying Man” ( Codeine it got Elvis / Whiskey it got Hank / I always thought somethin’ like that / Might send me on my way), the prolific album runs the gambit. NASHVILLE, TENN. – Morgan Wallen took to social media earlier today to share official details about his third studio project, One Thing At A Time , set for release on Big Loud / Mercury / Republic worldwide on Friday, March 3, 2023.

I just try to tell it how it is – the good, the bad, the love, the heartbreak. That’s all I know how to do,” says Wallen. “My hope is that this album makes my fans proud; makes ’em laugh, smirk, cry, and think – just like it did for me.” Three new songs off the album arrive tonight to start the countdown to One Thing At A Time; “ Last Night,” “ Everything I Love” and “ I Wrote The Book.” Furthering the connection to his roots, Wallen’s sister, Ashlyne Wallen, sings harmony on “Outlook.” He recalls, “I grew up in church singing three-part harmonies with my two sisters. That’s how I learned to sing, so this was a full-circle moment for Ashlyne and me.” The cover art also holds family significance for Wallen – photographed at the home of his Mamaw (Grandmother) Boots, who is no longer with us. “My Mamaw Boots helped raise me. I had such a special bond with her, so I wanted to honor her with this new record.” Contains interpolation from “Lifestyle” written by Arsenio Archer, London Holmes, Dequantes Lamar, Bryan Williams, Jeffery Williams

Barcode and Other Identifiers

Opening with confessional “Born With A Beer In My Hand” and closing with poignant “Dying Man,” Wallen takes the listener on a very personal journey throughout the expansive project. Wallen has continually released music since 2021’s Dangerous: The Double Album, which remains Billboard’s longest running Top 10 album in history for a solo artist with 104-and-counting total weeks spent in the Top 10 (eclipsing Adele’s 21 and Bruce Springsteen’s Born In The USA).

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Whiskey Friends (Morgan Wallen, Ashley Gorley, Jonathan Hoskins, Ernest Keith Smith, Josh Thompson, Ryan Vojtesak)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment