276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Indiana Jones 7627 Temple of the Crystal Skull

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note in the background the paws of the fearsome black jungle panther, ie my cat, curious as to see what the tribe was up to. First he fought Sproglette to find pieces, then he began putting them together and, finally, he took over. Unless you're a LEGO ninja, you'll be needing a tub of 'normal' bricks and the cannibalised remains of a LEGO Technic set to really get going.

Here's what I think the levels for each film would have been if they were in The Original Adventures and had 6 levels each. I find it is a little bit tight to work smoothly and the two plates doesn't really sit well together at the top. They really should have gone the extra mile and made the temple look more like a temple, and not worry so much about the action features. Green Brick 9 – In the open army base near the bottom of the map, use the crank to operate the crane, lifting the metal grate off the hole in the ground.If you make it through all of the gates in time on your way to the bottom, you'll make two vehicles appear for purchase: the Nazca Drifter and the Nazca Racer. Er wollte diesen Tempel weil er den film gesehen hat mit indiana jones und der Tempel des Kristallschädels. It was, however, poorly packaged in a thin plastic bag resulting in damage to the Lego box, which made it look "second hand" when given as a Christmas present.

In my day, scenery detail was printed directly onto the bricks so it was disappointing to find that stickers are now being used. If you're having trouble clearing the course, know that the third gate can only be found by heading down an alley just beyond the second gate.

HOTROD RACE: The Hotrod can be found at the top of the College Town area after completing the Café Chaos Story Level.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment