276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EMS Sleeping V-face Beauty Device, Double Chin Reducer, Face Lifting Massager, Face Tightening and Lifting Device, Increases Skin Elasticity & Reduces Wrinkles, for Men & Women (1pc)

£279.5£559.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This technology that uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscle contractions. When these impulses are delivered to the muscles, they cause them to contract and relax, similar to the way they would during exercise. This process can help to build and tone muscle, and it can also be used to reduce fat in certain areas of the body. By stimulating the muscles with EMS, the body is forced to use more energy, which can result in an increase in metabolism and a reduction in body fat. Additionally, EMS can target specific muscle groups and activate deeper muscle fibers that are not always targeted with traditional exercise. EMS Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device works by vibration onto your face to help stimulate your skin’s production of collagen, making it appear younger and more vibrant. It has been shown to increase the production of collagen, the protein that keeps skin plump and firm. My face looks so much slimmer since using NuBeauty+. I'm truly impressed by the results and will continue to use it!"

When the nerves are engaged, they send a message to the brain. Neurons in the brain then return the message to the surrounding muscle fibers, causing them to expand and contract. The device uses thousands of microcurrents deep into the skin to destroy the fat cells under your chin that create the appearance of a double chin. This current stimulates the facial muscles to contract, which creates the “buzz” effect. The contraction of these muscles is aimed at creating an ideal shape, minimizing fat deposits, and increasing muscle tone. Wake up to a more youthful and contoured face with NuBeauty+™ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. Try out our advanced EMS technology, say goodbye to sagging skin and hello to a defined V-shaped face with effortless and effective ease! My chin used to be my biggest concern, but now it's one of my favorite parts of my body. The way I feel about myself is so much better! As I reviewed the photos today, I noticed a big difference in my double chin area. This is actually insane!" - Elena Griffith ATP is the primary chemical energy source for muscular functions, enhancing overall strength and flexibility. Your body also accesses ATP for cellular functions, driving skin cell turnover and renewal ­for firmness and suppleness.From a viral LED light therapy wand to an inflammation-quelling face roller, these are the best skin care tools, as tested and reviewed by Vogue beauty editors. Read on to discover which items could supplement your regimen. Best Tool for Multitasking This expansion and contraction is precisely what your body does when you’re working out. When you use an EMS device on your face, think of it as every muscle group doing tiny crunches. The result is a toned look, with skin that’s tighter and smoother. One of our favorite parts is that the benefits are immediate with no recovery time. Vibration and Anti-Aging Microcurrent facials, also known as 'natural facelifts,' are a popular choice for improving the appearance of the skin. NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device allows you to achieve these benefits in the comfort of your own home. This innovative tool uses highly low-voltage electrical currents that mirror your body's electrical currents at a cellular level. These electrical currents repair damaged skin and stimulate collagen and elastic production, effectively reducing the appearance of aging; if you are looking for a non-invasive way to improve the health and appearance of your skin, the NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device.

These electrical currents not only repair damaged skin but also stimulate collagen and elastic production. The result is firmer, supple skin that fills in and camouflages the soft tissue under your chin. I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the ContourPro™ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire I've been using NuBeauty+ for a few weeks, and I'm amazed by the difference in my facial contours. It's like magic!" I've been using the NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device daily for the past three months, and it has been quite efficient at relieving tension from my skin and muscles. I've seen a vast improvement in the lines and firmness of my skin, as well as the disappearance of my saggy skin and double chin! Overall, I think this is the perfect non-invasive product for me and has exceeded my expectations."I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the EMS Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment