276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calculus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I remembered quite a bit from Integral and Multivariable Calculus, it has been quite some time since I have flexed that muscle and worked problems. James Stewart, the author of the book, gives the best way to learn Calculus with introduction to material in each chapter with examples and problems in between paragraphs.

Stewart will introduce easier examples and even introduce the exceptions or odd ball cases to every defintion afterwards. However, as newer editions have been published, some schools have begun to use different textbooks as a replacement for the Stewart Calculus series. That being said, his DE chapter is very well done, but it starts to waver a little bit when we get to Variation of Parameters and Series Solutions of ODE's. to make sure you are truly understanding what has been written and make sure you are using notation correctly, having a discussion with someone trained in that field goes quite a long way!It provides learning content, homework, tests and practice problems with instant assessment and is proven to improve student grades. With CALCULUS, Eighth Edition, Stewart conveys not only the utility of calculus to help you develop technical competence, but also gives you an appreciation for the intrinsic beauty of the subject. I have used this book for four Calculus classes and it has been superbly clear, illustrious, explicit, and sometimes entertaining.

PageSubPageProperty>b__1]()", "Map:_University_Calculus_(Hass_et_al)" : "property get [Map MindTouch.In the Eighth Edition of CALCULUS, Stewart continues to set the standard for the course while adding carefully revised content. I’m just having a hard time parametrising equations in 3D and finding the parametric equations of intersections etc.

This version of Stewart's book introduced exponential and logarithmic functions in the first chapter and their limits and derivatives are found in Chapters 2 and 3. Translations of his books include those in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Greek, and Indonesian.Additionally, you can reach out to your professor for any recommended resources or tips on how to prepare for the course using the replacement textbook. I wanted some confirmation that, perhaps I was not too bad at the subject and to overcome some of the mathematical anxiety I experience all through high school.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment