276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Eau de Toilette - 30 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The face for the Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme commercial will be James Franco, and it will be directed by Jan Wentz. Its normal for a specific fragrance or scent to take you back to a certain time period but this one does it for me.

I'm tired of endless flankers, but intense versions of fragrances like this I welcome with open arms. Why on earth would a designer attach their name to a fragrance that only lasts an hour is beyond me. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme includes bottles of 50 and 90ml EDT, 90 ml aftershave 90ml, 75 ml aftershave balsam, 200ml shampoo and 75ml deo stick. Mostly average or ok fragrances that havent even been much talked about while in production, all of a sudden become true "hall of famers" and people go lash out crazy money to aquire them after their discontinuation.I believe the most similar fragrances I’ve smelled to this are women’s fragrances from around the same period (‘01-‘10). If only it was briefly present in the initial spray, but for me it lingers on well into the dry down.

At its opening the combination of violet and citrus leaves gives me an olfactory illusion like grape juice. I really like this fragrance, but my breath gets taken away and a massive migraine is induced if I spray on more than 1 spray. Parfumswinkel keeps track of who can access personal data, and has an overview of the internal processors and associated accounts.You have to bare in mind that Gucci by Gucci is now old, so the scent may have changed slightly with age. One hour later - I experienced a beautiful intoxicating vapourous classy smelling citrus and lavender perfume coming off my arm which was in the hot sun while sitting outside at the cafe - beautiful. The tea and the cinnamon are what come across strongest to my nose, and it’s such an interesting blend. After the initial violet burst fades away, you're left with a beautiful, clean, relaxing scent that people might feel is not coming off you but something around you. I’ve only worn it in colder weather so maybe warmer weather will improve things but this scent becomes a skin scent quickly and silliage is pretty nonexistent.

Parfumswinkel is registered with the Dutch data protection authority ( College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens). i remember when it first came out in 2008, i discovered this edt maybe one year later with a sample from a friend. Also, I feel that HiM is only about 80% like this Gucci Homme II fragrance and not better than Gucci.All this said, I can’t deny that nostalgia (and of course discontinuation status) is responsible for a good deal of GPH II’s current perceived value. i bought it during the winter, so i thought "yes, it's soft but eveyone says it's a spring-summer scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment