276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dreambaby Phoenix Toddler Bed Rail - Foldable & Portable Bed Safety Barrier - Suitable for Flat Bed Bases Up to King Size Mattress - Measures 110cm Wide x 45.5cm Tall - White - Model F719

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quick and easy to install I absolutely love this bed rail, it was so easy to set up and was super simple to attached to our babies single floor bed.

I have slatted bed, and after following the instructions, worked out how it install it to suit the slats. The Phoenix Bed Rail is easy to assemble, features a machine washable cover with a breathable mesh side and the bed rail side can be folded down when making the bed. The sides are easy to fold down giving you easy access and can be pulled up to ensure baby is safe whilst sleeping. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. The Dreambaby Phoenix Bed Rail featuring an extra wide frame provides that peace of mind when your little one is sleeping.You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies. If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to a manufacturing fault within 28 days from the date of receipt, we will give you a replacement or a refund, following verification from the manufacturer.

Keep your little one safe and happy in their bed when transitioning them from a cot to a cot bed or bed with the Dreambaby Phoenix Bed Rail. It is perfect for when my toddler falls asleep with the bed rail down and I don’t have to worry about waking him up to put the rail up. With breathable mesh and easy fold down feature the Dreambaby® Harrogate Bedrail offers the utmost peace of mid for all parents. The quickest and most convenient way to resolve a faulty product is usually to send spare parts which we arrange with the manufacture of your product.If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to manufacturing fault after 28 days from the date of your receipt, we will get in contact with the manufacture on your behalf to see what can be done. Super easy to put in place and comes all put together so it takes out all of the hard work and guessing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment