276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoozone Habitat, Large, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This fun hamster habitat is by far the most customizable and is an exciting cage for children AND very spacious. It comes with everything you see in the picture and all the necessities too. It’s a perfect first cage. because they are both meant for rabbits and guinea pigs, not hamsters. i know the duna multy (smaller version of the maxi) is fine for small animals like hamsters etc even dwarfs but i'm not sure about the maxi. Small dwarf hamster cages should only be used as a hospital cage, travel or taming cage (What is a taming cage?)

he'sstilldoingit!It'snotthathe'sbored,orhasnothingtochewonbecausehehastoysandchewythings.Ihonestlythinkhemightjustlikethesound. We have been looking after Russian Dwarfs for roughly 15 years now. We love and care for our hamsters and provide a good home for them.i dont think the maxi multy has those wierd little square things on it, may be beter for Mimi as she doesn't half chew her bars!! and i dont want to take risks :L considering my last hamster, Pearl chewd her way ot of 2 duna funs (from Ferplast!!) This spacious aquarium is one of the cheaper aquariums available online that looks visually fantastic in any home. Number 10– Ferplast Laura cage – This exciting habitat is a great home for observing, handling and playing with your pet. plz plz help i really dont know! my mum is getting fed up of me spending hours on end finding a decent cage lol :L but its actually difficult to find a decent cage these days, with all that rubbish rotastak so called hamster cage :L

It comes with 2 floors and just enough space, this is one of the smaller cages, however. Cheapest place to buy in the UK here, and the rest of the world here.A fantastic cage that will have perfect visibility, easy to clean and will keep the house tidier! What more could you ask for? ZZ2s are great if you mesh the top. Allows for more creativity and great if you can put loads od climbing things in. I have 2 winter whites in one....had four in one but two have had to move out lol!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment