276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Profectiv Mega Growth Anti Damage No Lye Hair Relaxer Regular Strength 6 Touch up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I use the daily leave-in strengthener for my natural hair. I have been using it for five years and counting and I haven’t used any other leave-in. I also introduced it to mother-in-law and my husband who have tough natural hair and it’s now part of their daily staples.

You don’t have to settle for dry, brittle hair just because you choose to relax it. This transformative relaxer leaves hair smooth and more manageable while also hydrating it with popular moisturizing ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, and honey. It comes with a protective pre-treatment to prevent burns, and users rave that it washes it out easily. That said, it may take a little longer to do the job than other, more intense products on this list. Who It’s For The Mega growth leave in strengthener infuses a blend of natural oils (olive, shea, argan, avocado, coconut) and conditioning proteins that help strengthen hair deep inside with daily defense against breakage, split ends and dryness. My Experience with the Mega growth leave in strengthener (Review). I use the daily leave-in strengthener for my natural hair. I also introduced my mother-in-law and my husband to the product as they both have tough natural hair and it’s now a staple in their daily routine.The kit – which includes a moisture mask and shine cream enriched with moisturizing coconut oil – is also super easy to follow, making it an ideal choice for newbies. Detangle your hair before washing. Don’t just comb and tear at your hair. Spray some water on your hair before combing. Start from the tips then upwards. Never ever comb dry hair. EVER. You can definitely have healthy, relaxed hair," says Lyonisha Sanders, hairstylist, and owner of Lavish Salon & Extensions Bar. " Just like any other chemical hair manipulation, you just have to care for it properly with TLC.” That includes following protocols for prepping your hair before relaxing. While a professional stylist offers the safest option for chemical relaxing, there are plenty of over-the-counter options that will give you the sleek, straight strands you’re looking for. Just recently started this whole healthy hair journey something and I’m looking to get a deep conditioner. Switched to the megagrowth relaxer two weeks ago and boy, it really did live up to the hype. Very minimal breakage. I’d really love to win this!

If you’re not quite ready to permanently straighten your hair but do want to try a looser curl or wave, this texturizer kit is a great option. We also love that it’s temporary (so if you hate the look, it won’t last forever). The reversible system lasts for up to six weeks, allowing you to straighten your hair less and experience less reversion. Some users are happy with the way it loosens curls. A minority of others were disappointed that their tighter texture didn’t return so only use this product if you’re okay with potential ending up with a looser pattern than your normal curl type. The scent is super sweet, a bit too sweet for me personally but a couple of people have told me they like the way my hair smells so I guess I can’t complain too much. Dark & Lovely’s Triple Nourished Silkening No-Lye Relaxer is a classic for a reason. The results are consistent, and the formula aims to protect the five signs of healthy hair – moisture, shine, strength, softness, and body – using hydrating ingredients like shea butter, jojoba, and avocado oils.I don’t typically recommend over-the-counter relaxers due to them potentially causing the hair to develop calcium buildup, which could eventually cause the hair to become brittle, dry, and break," says Sanders. "However, if one must do their relaxer at home, choose a mild formula that’s safe for a sensitive scalp.” I wish I knew this earlier because I always ended up with a burnt scalp whenever I relaxed my hair. 3. Use A Neutralizing Shampoo After Relaxing. Those with dry, damaged hair will benefit from the strengthening ingredients in TCB No Base Creme Hair Relaxer with Protein and DNA. That said, if you have a sensitive scalp, make sure to just leave it on as long as directed to avoid irritation. As hair turns gray it tends to become more coarse and less elastic, leaving it drier and more prone to breakage. This gentle formula can relax delicate gray hair while also having enough strength to straighten unruly textures. It’s also formulated with pure Aloe Vera Gel, a natural conditioning ingredient that can help soothe the scalp and moisturize dry strands. Note: this product doesn’t come with a conditioner, but we recommend you use your own prior to straightening.

Our Mega Growth line contains a unique blend of natural ingredients, including olive oil, shea butter, and avocado oil, to help strengthen and nourish your hair. These ingredients work together to promote hair growth, prevent breakage, and add moisture to your hair, leaving it soft and manageable. The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has now notified us they plan to call on their members who collect, sort, distribute and deliver parcels and letters to take strike action over the following four dates; This professional-grade relaxer is also a great choice for damaged or fragile hair, as it contains hydrolyzed collagen, which strengthens the hair follicle to support new growth and healthier strands. Reviewers love that it makes their hair soft and shiny, that the product has good value, and lasts for multiple uses. Be sure to set a timer so you don’t leave the product on too long and risk harming your scalp. Profectiv Mega Growth offers a comprehensive range of products to help you achieve and maintain strong, healthy hair. Our collection includes a variety of hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, leave-in treatments, and styling products.If you've been blessed with naturally wavy, curly, or coily hair, but prefer to wear it bone straight, then you've likely heard of hair relaxers before. These lotions or creams work by chemically altering the structure of the hair for temporarily (usually about six to eight weeks) straighter strands. It sounds intimidating, but the good news is that hair relaxers have come a long way since the 90s. I was always afraid of using chemicals in my hair but when I used Mega Growth I was pleasantly surprised. It adds volume and shine to your hair and the leave-in treatment helps the hair to break less. It’s awesome!" I’m giving away a tub of the 250g size. It can be used on all hair texture, so anyone can be a part of this giveaway. Rules. If you’re #TeamRelaxedHair or if you grew up relaxing your hair, you’ll definitely be used to the hair stylist applying petroleum jelly (vaseline) along the perimeter of your scalp before relaxing. This is called Basing and is done to protect the scalp from getting burnt during the relaxing process.

Additional guidance was provided by Lyonisha Sanders, hairstylist, and owner of Lavish Salon & Extensions Bar.I really like it because it’s affordable and it works. Five years and counting of usage and it has been very useful. I would have loved to be a miser with the product but unfortunately, with my hair texture and fullness, a little doesn’t go a long way and I have to be generous with my application. How I use the Mega growth leave in strengthener. Nam YH, Rodriguez I, Jeong SY, et al. Avocado Oil Extract Modulates Auditory Hair Cell Function through the Regulation of Amino Acid Biosynthesis Genes. Nutrients. 2019;11(1):113. Published 2019 Jan 8. doi:10.3390/nu11010113 If you’d rather avoid harsh lye formulas, this no-lye product is a winner. It delivers good results while protecting the hair from breakage. This no-frills, no-fuss relaxer gets the job done without breaking the bank. Fair warning: This is a professional-grade relaxer made for those with some cosmetology knowledge. However, if you’re a self-relaxing pro, go for this conditioning formula.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment