276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner DED-80 Electric Drum Kit, Electronic Drum Sets for Beginner with 4 Quiet Mesh Drum Pads, 2 Switch Pedal, 180+ Sounds, Throne, On-Ear Headphones, Sticks, and Melodics Lessons Included Black

£112.29£224.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For simple use, it is adequate for a basic e-drum kit, but it’s not the most exciting drum module by any means.

I’m a serial apartment drummer, having lived in apartments for the last 15 years or so and trying to keep up my drumming chops at the same time. The overall built quality is very durable and sturdy, which shows that Donner certainly paid attention to the durability factor. Added some powerful Harman Kardon amplification, high resolution speakers and two subwoofers to provide that convincing bass drum sound and it all helps to get the full effect of the different sounds that you can make while playing. I was told mesh heads are important, which this has and it also has the mechanical pedal for the bass drum which cheaper ones don't have.so when I had to to go San Diego for my sister's wedding, and while the wife was getting her hair done, I went to GC to check it out.

Thanks to the audio generator's balance and parameter adjustment functions, you're in control of every sonic detail.

It only comes with 16 drum settings and they’re really not that great so I ended up using my Roland module. Instead of appearing on the LED screen, I had to refer to the instruction manual to find a list of their relevant genres. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It also appears that all those QC issues with the pads have been addressed, so maybe they are not as bad anymore. Though it took a slight bit longer to unpack everything due to extra packaging, but I’d happily accept good packaging for electronic instruments like this).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment