276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Flying Butterfly. Wind up Butterfly. Flutter Card. Prank Butterfly. flying paper butterflies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To all the broken-hearted and anyone feeling sad, may your hearts heal and may you feel happy in your lives.Flutter as the butterflies do. KRYSTAL How does one become a butterfly? You have to want to learn to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar. UNKNOWN

Fighting has taught me that the caterpillar takes a while to turn into a majestic butterfly. JESSE TAYLOR So how does an insect that is huge, brightly colored, and extremely visible, avoid getting eaten by predators? Awaken to the universes simple gift of the butterfly. Watch with fascination and joy as a jeweled treasure glides by and gently touches your soul. K. D’ANGELO Magic butterflies are a fun addition to a greeting card, book or gift where the recipient 'opens' the gift. With the 'wings' tightly wound energy released when the butterfly is no longer trapped in place, and it will 'fly' out and delight the recipient. A great beginning is sometimes at the point of what you thought would be the end of everything. DODINSKYThe butterflies… What an educated sense of beauty they have. They seem only an ornament to society, and yet, if they were gone, how substantial would be their loss. PHIL ROBINSON The great loneliness- like the loneliness a caterpillar endures when she wraps herself in a silky shroud and begins the long transformation from chrysalis to butterfly. It seems we too must go through such a time, when life as we have known it is over- when being a caterpillar feels somehow false and yet we don’t know who we are supposed to become. ELIZABETH LESSER Catching butterflies won’t give you a taste of freedom but the knowledge that weights are not carried in wings. GOITSEMANG MVULA Butterfly quotes for her

The cocoon represents the caterpillar’s comfort zone, but it has to emerge from this state, otherwise it wouldn’t transform into a beautiful butterfly. Similarly, at some point you will also have to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself if you want to become the best version of yourself. This magnificent butterfly finds a little heap of dirt and sits still on it; but man will never on his heap of mud keep still. JOSEPH CONRAD I’ve always loved butterflies, because they remind us that it’s never too late to transform ourselves. DREW BARRYMORE

GIFs

When, within our souls and psyches we are made aware of a safe but insistent drum beat, repeated like butterfly wings in motion, we sense the message… that our inner self has begun its search for freedom. MARY MEEKER With the rose the butterfly’s deep in love, A thousand times hovering round; But round himself, all tender like gold, The sun’s sweet ray is hovering found. HEINRICH HEINE I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? CHUANG TZU

The fluttering of a butterfly’s wings can effect climate changes on the other side of the planet. PAUL ERLICH

Habitats

The butterfly flits from bloom to bloom, as not to miss one fragrant plume. In her sight exists no garden finale, only paradise of flowered hill and valley. K. D’ANGELO

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment