276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid Replenishing Cream 200 ml (Pack of 1)

£3.705£7.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lain praises the pump design of this cream, which reduces the need for potentially-irritating preservatives. Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.

XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil - Boots Avène XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil - Boots

The effectiveness and the tolerance of these products are validated by rigorous tests carried out under dermatological control.Ima antiinflamatorna i antipruritska svojstva i pomaže u stimulaciji odbrane kože smanjujući iritaciju i svrab.

Avène XeraCalm A.D. Cream Moisturiser Dry, Itchy Skin 200ml

It affects children and infants from the first few months of life and lasts somewhat through adolescence and adulthood. Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. Lipid-replenishing skin care directly targets the cause and source of itching, redness and irritation. For gentle application, first spread the cream in your hands and then spread it all over the body with the entire surface of your hands in wide strokes. Made from Avène thermal water, with soothing and anti-irritant properties, Avène products are recommended for all people with sensitive, intolerant or allergic skin.Poverenje, sigurnost i dostupnost su, već skoro 30 godina, glavna obeležja Apotekarske ustanove “Janković”. AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT, ARGININE, CARBOMER, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS, GLYCINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, WATER. Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avène Aqua), Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Evening Primrose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil), Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate. com/skin/body-moisturisers/body-lotions/avene-xeracalm-ad-cream-moisturiser-dry-itchy-skin-200ml/p/713555" on this server.

XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml Avène XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml

The formula gently removes impurities from the skin without causing feelings of tightness or dryness; instead offering a comforting sensation. Avène Thermal Spring Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-12 Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Myreth-3 Myrsitate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract, Arginine, Citric Acid, Evening Primerose Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Glycine, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua). Free from fragrance and soap and suitable for infants, children and adults for cleansing face and body. In other words: periods of worsening symptoms and increased itchiness, interspersed with periods of remission. Contact eczema is caused by a hypersensitive reaction of the skin to an allergen, even if there is no genetic predisposition.

I-modulia®, the first post-biotic active ingredient derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, reduces itching*, and fights against irritation. The results, testimonials and the loyalty of its users shows that Avène Thermal Spring Water is the essential active ingredient for all sensitive, intolerant and allergic skin types. D ulja: Pod tušem - vlažnim dlanovima napraviti penu pre nanošenja na kožu, a kao kupka - sipati količinu od 5 pritisaka na pumpicu za vreme punjenja kade, dobro isprati i osušiti kožu bez trljanja, zatim naneti XeraCalm A.

Avène XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Balm 400ml - Cocooncenter Avène XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Balm 400ml - Cocooncenter

Stress and certain environmental factors can also be important factors contributing to an eczema outbreak with a predisposed skin condition. Facial eczema-prone skin is a chronic skin condition, a dermatosis, affecting the immune system and the skin cells that act as a barrier to allergens. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.ACTIVE INGREDIENTS I-Modulia®: a patented, powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, helps calm itching and irritation caused by dry skin, while helping maintain the skin's natural defence system. Recognised by the European Dermatology Forum – Guidelines for Treatment of Atopic Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis), 2018.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment