276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop, 26 lbs in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 6-8 Mins, Electric ice maker and Compact potable ice maker with Ice Scoop and Basket. Perfect for Home/Kitchen/Office.(Sliver)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Control Panel: Some commercial ice makers, like the EUHOMY, have control panels that allow you to adjust settings such as ice cube size and initiate cleaning cycles. It gives you unforgettable moment with your friends and family members when they come over your home. Freezing Process: A refrigeration system, including a compressor and evaporator, cools the water in the reservoir. It does take up more space than a conventional portable ice machine, but the sleek design and front-facing vent ensures it tucks snugly under a countertop. At the same time, long press the Time button for 5 seconds, you can perform the automatic cleaning function of the machine.

Save counter real estate by storing it in a closet or cupboard when not in use (just remember to remove the water before storing) and break it out solely for get-togethers or cocktail hours. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. It's an industrial ice machine (considering the amount of ice it produces) yet it's high efficiency and compact design would make it a fantastic household ice maker as well - something the entire family would appreciate.Draining can not only ensure that the hardness of the water is not too high, but also ensure that impurities can be discharged well, and it is not easy to produce scale in the water tank. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

water tank and powerful compressor, this portable ice maker machine can make up to 12kg ice per 24 hours. Likewise, if you’re heading out on a boat, RV, camper van or other mobile situations—a spacious freezer for constantly chilled ice may not be in the cards. You don't have to worry about the noise, this ice cube maker is not only good at making ice, but also at less than 45db noise. Please note:If the temperature of your environment is too high, ice cubes cannot be kept in the machine for a long time. Yes, this ice maker has ETL certification and is approved for commercial use in both indoor kitchen and outdoor kitchen alike.Although there are a few minor improvements I'd like to see, overall, I highly recommend the EUHOMY Commercial Ice Maker Machine for anyone in need of a reliable and efficient ice maker. Keeping the lid closed maintains the ambient temperature inside the machine, making the ice cubes fresher and tastier.

With easy-to-use controls, efficient operation, and convenient maintenance, this ice maker has met my expectations. We will respond within 48 hours on weekdays and provide you with the necessary information to purchase the replacement part.

Euhomy - Promise: If you experience any issues, please ask us for help and we will reply you within 24 hours. The manufacturer suggests to drain water once a day- after heavy usage - by pulling out the small hose on the right side of the water tank. The machine features an automatic cleaning function that can be activated by pressing the "Timer Clean" button for more than 5 seconds. That’s where a portable ice maker like Euhomy’s option comes in handy—it turns out pounds of ice in a few minutes (once you get the machine up and running). You can reserve the ice making start time you want through the time button on the control panel, so that ice-making will start at the time you want.

Auto-cleaning: Keep your ice maker clean and hygienic without any manual effort with automatic cleaning. We had an Igloo model that we just replaced with this one because the ice from the Igloo tasted metallic - YUCK! I've been waiting to review it because I wanted to put it to the test of these last few heat waves and it did not disappoint!Adding excessively hot water may slightly reduce the ice-making efficiency during the initial cycles. While the EUHOMY ice maker is an impressive stand alone ice maker, there are a few improvements I would like to see (for purely selfish reasons).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment