276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karlak UTi260A Professional 256 x 192 IR Thermal Imaging Camera Rechargeable Handheld Temperature Car Tracking Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with 2.8 Inch LCD Screen, Real-time Image Transmission, 7

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because the other company has their own flagship as well which costs even more and thus the mid-range can’t go that far in terms of specs because it will make the flagship redundant. For these reasons a thermal FPA sensor specification normally states that the FPA shall not contain more than a certain number of pixels in a cluster and adjacent to each other. inch TFT LCD Screen, 7 Color Palettes, Buzzer Alarm]-- Clear LCD screen displays data, image and many kinds of interfaces clearly, easy to read. There is normally no need to analyse the dead pixel content of an FPA unless an issue arises in the cameras correction process or damage is suspected, such as laser induced pixel distortion etc.

UNI-T UTi260A Professional 256 x 192 IR Thermal Imager

Once the Dead Pixel map has been produced the image processing stages of the camera do their best to disguise those pixels from the users view. The problem is that most/all thermal cameras are not accurate enough for the task when configured for general use. It is not that easy to discover the dead pixel count without entering the cameras engineering modes or accessing the dead pixel map. x 192 Pixels Thermal Imager, Wide Use]-- With 49152 pixels high IR resolution, -20~400°C (-4~752°F) temperature range, 3 kinds of temperature measurement display including ROI, center point temperature and high/ low temperature tracking, and supports extra 3 temperature points, this professional thermal imager can be widely used in home inspections, fire fighting, farming, electronics manufacturing, studying traffic, archaeology and any other business, hobby, or science. A Raytheon BST does a simple 'copy next' so produces horizontal lines, some tend to copy down/right, some will do an average of the good neighbours.I do not have anything to compare it with, but hopefully I can give some feedback in a month or two. I suspect that the refresh rate is not reaching the spec (or because it's < it's not even close to it) and there is also some lag if I move the camera but for my use it's OK. I started reading a lot of good things about the UTi260B, but when looking to purchase one I stumbled across the UTi690B. The best way to achieve such accuracy is to reduce the range over which the thermal camera provides measurements and very carefully calibrate the camera. This is relatively easy in most cases as the values of surrounding pixels may be used to create an average value to replace that of the dead pixel position in the array.

Uni-t UTi260B - Page 1 - EEVblog Uni-t UTi260B - Page 1 - EEVblog

Whenever low-cost manufacturers introduce a high-end thermal camera in their portfolio, I’m always intrigued. Thermal condition of different locations for comprehensive analysis, providing more information for judgement. It was not clarified whether this was due to a temp range that was too narrow (the display showed below 1°C for some) or a fault.Its thermal imaging pixels 256 x 192 (49152) are easier to find abnormal temperature points built-in equipments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment