276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Massager Mat Intelligent Acupoint Capture Foot Massage Pad Button Adjustment Folding Portable USB Foot Massage Mat for Home Use

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Portable and Handy –This is compact and handy and can be carried anywhere to provide instant relief Varicose veins are common in both men and women but are more prevalent among pregnant women due hormonal influences. Other risk factors for varicose veins are age and obesity. Varicose veins are a result of twisted superficial veins (veins below the skin), causing its characteristic dark blue or purplish color; varicose veins are often seen in the lower body such as the legs and calves where your veins are placed immense pressure from walking, running, and even standing. Non-invasive Pain Relief –Relieves tension, pain, and long term exhaustion through feet by targeting the natural acupressure points. Aids with the muscle fibers adapting to certain patterns of response, which bolsterms muscle strength

While there’s not a specific time limit for lying on an acupressure mat (under 30 minutes is frequently recommended), lying on spikes for too long can cause bruising or damage to the skin’s surface. The foot massager stimulates acupuncture points that gives several benefits to the body such as pain reliever, increases blood circulation, relaxation, and more. The feet will benefit from a general massage, where it reduces muscle tension, and fatigue. According to a study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning, it showed that EMS was able to significantly increase the level of muscle strength of elite athletes the same as non-athletes and it helps reduce abdominal obesity in young women. Lie down slowly: Lie down with your weight evenly distributed on the mat. This will help you avoid injury from the points.The sensation of acupuncture needles on the affected area may be painful but it is vital for increasing blood flow in the body, which is important with preventing lymphatic swelling as well as preventing the formation of deadly clots. Acupuncture can also temper chronic pain. EMS is a great weight loss aid that doesn’t require the modification of diets, which is perfect for people with limited resources and income. Additionally, EMS helps: Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS), as known as neuromuscular electric stimulation (NMES) is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. The impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system, causing the muscles to contract. MS is proven to be quite effective as a proactive tool for muscle strengthening /relaxing.

Updated October 17, 2021: After using the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat, I’m satisficed with the progress. The intensities are amazing from feeling like a massage on your feet to acupuncture and it’s working your ankles too. I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers with sore varicose veins. I can now walk without the pain I used to have.” Safe to Use –It uses a soft and comfortable foot pad material with ion circuit printing that is skin-friendly and does not cause harm to the user Not only doe these veins really get in the way of dressing up and being fashionable, it also hurt! I’ve been wearing flat shoes that sometimes don’t match my clothes. My legs hurt when I walk and wearing heeled shoes are out of the question. However, all that pain and discomfort went away in just three months all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! Now, I can walk and strut with high heels and feel zero pain!” -Jamie, 33, New York What Are Varicose Veins?AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat on nerokas ei-invasiivinen terveyslaite, jossa yhdistyvät akupunktio ja sähköinen mikrovirtasimulaatio varmistaakseen, että jalat ovat suonikohjuttomat ja lihaksesi ovat vahvat. Tällä matolla on kyky: Reposition yourself carefully: Don’t fidget or move around on the mat. You may more readily pierce or scratch your skin that way. Updated October 17, 2021: After using the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat, I'm satisficed with the progress. The intensities are amazing from feeling like a massage on your feet to acupuncture and it's working your ankles too. I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers with sore varicose veins. I can now walk without the pain I used to have."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment