276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach - Collector's Edition (Xbox Series X/Xbox One)

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maximum Games is an award-winning video game publisher partnering with best-in-class game creators and franchises around the world ( Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Among Us, Five Nights at Freddy’s™). The company operates publishing label Modus Games as well as Modus Studios, and as of 2021 is part of the Zordix Games group. A collectors edition usually refers to a special release for a game that is available for a limited time.

Security Breach Pre-Orders Open! Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach

So when the Security Breach Collector’s Edition was announced, I knew it was something I needed to add to my collection. But for any Vanny lover, this box also comes with an exclusive Vanny figure from YouTooz, which can only be found within this box.Toward the bottom of the logo –‘Collectors Edition’ stands out in bright red neon letters – just to reassure you of what you’ve purchased.

Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach - GAME Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach - GAME

Because of the shape of the animatronic, its face perfectly fills the space where the disc would go. Play as Gregory, a young boy trapped overnight in Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex, with murderous machines roaming the halls! I adored Security Breach from the minute I played, and I’d love to be able to replay that feeling, and the only way I think I’ll be able to is through DLC of the game!The players play as Gregory, a kid who is trapped inside of the Mega Pizzaplex, who must team up with Freddy to uncover secrets about the place as well as try to survive until morning. I understand the confusion, as the two products imply a piece of extra content; however, a collectors edition tends to involve a physical product, while a deluxe edition tends to bulk out the in-game content. The front of the box showcases the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex logo alongside the animatronics we have learned to love within the game. This box certainly looks the part on display—especially when displayed alongside the contents or a variety of other Five Nights at Freddy’s merchandise. I didn’t particularly enjoy Vanny’s character within the game, but she’s still an integral character in the plot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment