276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion with Pump 125ml (Very Dry to Dry Combination)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This lotion has no scent, so it’s a great option for those of you who are sensitive to smells, or have an allergy to fragrance.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Review Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Review

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion has a lot going for it. It’s easy to use, has some cutting edge ingredients, doesn’t cost a fortune, and produces great results. Another rich emollient in Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is petrolatum, also known as petroleum jelly. Petrolatum is an occlusive agent that has a melting point close to body temperature, which means it will soften upon application and form a water-repellant film around the applied area. This film prevents evaporation of the skin’s natural moisture and increases skin hydration. Furthermore, petrolatum has been shown to penetrate deeply into damaged skin and enhance recovery of the skin’s barrier function. Maintaining a strong, intact barrier is important to keep harmful things like allergens, bacteria, and irritants from entering the body through the skin. Formulyst Active Serum features a blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E, ferulic acid, niacinamide, and panthenol. This multi-tasking serum helps shield your skin from environmental assaults that age your skin. It’s the ultimate antioxidant formulation to help your skin look brighter, healthier, and more youthful. GG52 Long Time User I have been using Dramatically Different since 1986 as the 3rd step in facial care. Wow!!! It applies smoothly, is very hydrating but not greasy and most importantly hypo-allergenic. For the past few years, I've added the Moisture Surge products. I guess that my longevity in using Dramatically Different is a testimony to my approval. Please don't change the formula...I agree with other reviewers about the facial itching around cheeks and chin. Kthompo Amazing product When applied leaves no residue and your skin feel hydrated and fresh feeling.Evie30 Clinique excellent as always This has been one of my go to products for a long time. Great base before putting makeup on. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is very easy to apply. I applied it both morning and night, and it blended into my skin very nicely. It comes in a pump bottle, which is an added bonus for me. In my opinion, pump bottles are more sanitary than tubs and jars.

Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+ 125ml | Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion+ 125ml | Clinique

Overall, the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion formula definitely contains plenty of ingredients that can help those struggling with very dry skin, such as rich emollients and hydrating ingredients. I think this is definitely one of the better moisturizers out there, and I’d recommend it for those of you with super dry skin. Detailed Opinion: After using this lotion for a while, my skin looked and felt great. And an added bonus is it didn’t break out my acne prone skin! It did however make it a little greasy when I wore it under my makeup. But that’s a small price to pay for hydrated skin. I think this lotion is a good fit for those with naturally dry or dry combination skin. Those of you with oily skin (like myself) may find it a little greasy, but it’s still a great night time lotion. After using this moisturizer for a while, I saw some great benefits. I felt it started to soften my under eye and lip lines, and my skin was constantly hydrated. And another bonus is it didn’t break me out (although it did make me greasy). So this is a good one for those with sensitive and acne prone skin as well.Kennybaby Expensive but good Excellent product pity about the price. I have been using this product for longer than I can remember

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment