276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Mineral Magic Powder Makeup 3 in 1 - Pressed Face Powder Foundation that Covers, Conceals, Corrects - Matches Skin Tone, Full Coverage Make Up, Cover Fine Lines, Blemishes and Dark Circles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Charlotte’s Tip: Follow your loose powder with a gorgeous Cheek to Chic blusher to add a pop of colour to your cheeks. The special lamellar particles provide a unique, smooth and silky feeling, as well as a fabulous illuminating effect on the skin.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. There are so many different concealers, foundations and colours out there, how can you be expected to know what works with what? Because Hong Kong is very humid, it is hard to find a powder that doesn’t cake your face when the heat hits, and I found that this loose powder really did the trick. Mascara: Aqua, Styrene Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Wax, Copernica Cerifera Cera (Carnauba wax), Stearic Acid, Linmanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-14M, Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose, EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di –T- Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. Mineral Magic Perfection Powder is made from a brand-new ‘liquid-to-pressed-powder’ formula that’s lighter and so silky you'll hardly know you're wearing it.No more messes on-the-go: the brush is safely and neatly tucked away so you can just throw it in your bag and jet off! Mineral Magic Perfection Powder is the incredible, new and improved, all-in-one mineral foundation that covers, conceals and corrects in an instant.

It’s hard to think of this as a ~serious~ product when you see how it is packaged, but first impressions count! A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations.They say it gives a much nicer finished look, is perfect for minimal or no makeup makeup look, has a light coverage, and has added sparkle. With Magic Minerals, there is no worrying about which color matches your skin the best because one shade works for all skin tones. I can’t be arsed putting full makeup on, it’s just too much for me to do at the moment so I was looking for something to just be able to swipe on to give me just a little boost.

Silica, Talc, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol / capryl Glycol, Mineral Oil, Ethylene / propylene / styrene Copolymer (And) Butylene/ethylene/styrene.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The mica is treated with amino acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel. You want to be able to apply your flawless concealer and foundation anywhere and anytime, so Mineral Magic Perfection Powder comes in its own mirrored compact and even has a professional-grade application brush so you’re ready to go, straight out of the box! So, while this powder did not completely cover the redness or the circles under my eyes, it did do a fabulous job of helping to make them less noticeable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment