276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EVAPO-RUST® Rust Remover Liquid Solution 5 Litre

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you cannot find the information that you require please leave a post in the DIY Forum as one of the many Forum members may be able to help.

I use it to clean tools and vintage items and it can take a bit longer than the advice suggests but nonetheless it does a good job my advice would be to immerse your item for a minimum of 24hrs - 48hrs and you will get really good results. Its compact size doesn't compromise performance, offering the power to tackle rust spots with precision and efficiency. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).Generally, I've never had a problem with the small extent to which citric will attack ferrous metal as distinct from dissolving rust. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Toolstation Ltd, acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Distinctly underwhelming performance on lightly rusted mild steel even though it was left in the solution for days.

All I had to do was immerse my rust-covered objects in the solution, and EVAPO-RUST® C700 did the rest of the work for me. It’s also claimed not to affect plastic, PVC and most paints which for automotive use is a useful feature.

There is no worse feeling than seeing the orange, rough surface on your car that was once graced by a coat of paint.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment