276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fix Your Fatigue: 5 Steps to Regaining Your Energy

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was always unwell. I had broken sleep, headaches, pins and needles, aches and pains, tinnitus, gastrointestinal issues, dizziness and nausea.

There is zero point in applying all the other tools if you don’t have the control to manage your mind. And the fifth step, I think this is the most important one, is all about how you can harness the power of your brain. And that it's so important. You have to learn to manage your mind. And for me, that has been the best thing that I've done.In fact, tiredness is one of your body's key ways of telling you that something isn't right, but many of us trudge through life feeling some level of fatigue or lethargy every single day. Karina sought a corporate job, but in a high performance, high stress culture, suffered repeated burnout and fatigue. “I based my career choices around status and what I was going to earn. It was never the right career choice at all. I wanted a job that was seen to look good.

We need to focus on big nutrition,” Karina says. “That’s nutrition that helps the brain, immune and gut. I want people to think about creating a balanced plate with good nutrient density by adding to the plate, not taking away.” Delivery with Standard Australia Post usually happens within 2-10 business days from time of dispatch. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery and due to various reasons, the delivery may take longer than the original estimated timeframe. During my career working in a series of corporate roles, I suffered from burnout,” Karina says. “By retraining as a nutritionist and drawing on my experiences, I am able to empower people to look after their own health.”Clean up your diet and focus on nutrient density, says Karina. It’s all about adding things in, not taking anything away. The fourth step is all about energising with supplements… I generally believe that we all need to be taking supplements, because our food quality is just not what it used to be. After suffering from burnout during her career, Karina Antram got to the root of the issue. She retrained as a nutritionist, and shares her five steps to fixing fatigue. We are all unique and it’s important to have the ability to recognise the micro signs your body is giving you, so you can react accordingly. For me, I know I am fatigued when my eyelids start twitching, which can be a sign of magnesium deficiency. I also get pain in my jaw. When this happens, I soak in a bath with two large cups of magnesium salts – transdermal magnesium application is so effective. It’s about getting on top of your symptoms.” Exercise Is A Double-Edged Sword Your genes account for 8% of the difference in people’s tiredness and low energy. If one of your parents has always struggled with their energy, there’s a small chance you could have a genetic susceptibility towards fatigue. Studies also show you are more likely to experience fatigue or burnout if your personality type is hard-working, perfectionist, obsessive-compulsive or overactive. If any of these sound like you, then your personality type and the way you interact with others could be an energy leak.” A Functional Medicine Expert Can Help

We are so conditioned to over-achieve and it’s becoming almost like a badge of honour to over-work and almost celebrate tiredness and I think that’s really wrong. Registered nutritionist and executive coach Karina Antram will help you to identify and understand these symptoms and their causes, as well as providing the tools to reclaim the energy that is so fundamental to health, happiness and mental wellbeing. If you can understand why you aren’t sleeping you can then apply the right tools to combat it,’ says Karina. During her road to recovery, Karina recognised it was the accumulation and change of daily habits which made a difference – from bedtime routine, to dietary changes. “Take a tiny action each day and be consistent. If you set a huge goal you can’t meet, that isn’t going to work.”Karina is hugely passionate about health and wellbeing after her own health struggles led her to seek out naturopathic practices. After being diagnosed with IBS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Lyme Disease, Karina tried out a multitude of tests, diets, health practices, different foods and herbs to try and combat her debilitating symptoms which, at times, led her to being hospitalised. Karina is now recovered, having made numerous changes to her diet and lifestyle, but is fully aware that consistency and continuity is key. If you're coming to Coles by car, why not take advantage of the 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury's Pioneer Square - just follow the signs for Pioneer Square as you drive into Bicester and park in the multi-storey car park above the supermarket. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. You don't need to shop in Sainsbury's to get the free parking! Where to Find Us

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment