276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop It! PRO - The Light-Up, Pattern-Popping Game

£11.625£23.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are hell-bent on getting that option, you may restore your computer to a previous point in time, but sooner or later, you will have to upgrade. Fun Fact: 3. Registry Tweak I must admit, I do have a soft spot for the POPs that come with small add-ons. Some of my personal favourites are Spyro with a tiny Sparx the dragonfly or Bo-Peep from Toy Story 4 with Giggle McDimples. Choking hazards they may be, but when cared for properly they make for cool accompaniments to your POP. Chell from the Portal series comes with her own mini Companion Cube to keep you company when feeling lonely and/or being held against your will by an evil sentient robot and being forced to complete various puzzles. Just try to avoid taking it near any incinerators. 13. Scarecrow-Batman: Arkham Knight The Overwatch series of Funko POP’s are some of the best video game POP figures available. The game provides a wide variety of skins for each character and Funko have provided figures for the normal outfits as well as some of the fan favourite skins. Cultist Zenyatta is one of these, a skin that was released for the in-game Halloween event. The skin is a reference to the classic H.P. Lovecraft horror creature Cthulhu and the POP resembles this perfectly, tentacled face and all. The figure also utilizes Zenyatta’s orbs well, having them encircling him as he floats menacingly. The unique pose and attention to all the creepy detail makes Cultist Zenyatta an awesome collectible. 2. Flying Spyro-Spyro the Dragon In the popular new Roblox game Pop It Trading, players collect and trade random items and Pop It fidget toys on their quest to accrue in-game score value. The goal is to get as much as possible and climb the leaderboard until you’re the #1 Pop It trader around.

Pop It Trading Codes (October 2023) - Roblox - MSN Pop It Trading Codes (October 2023) - Roblox - MSN

If the option has disappeared, there is a registry tweak that’s working for several users. Press Windows+R keys on the keyboard to open Run command and type regedit before hitting Enter. Fidget Toys are making our lives stress less and more calming every day with their ASMR Sounds and Unique ways of fidgeting with them. Cuphead has several POP vinyls out there, including figures for his companion Mugman, villainess Cala Maria and the big bad Devil himself. There are also various iterations of Cuphead himself, like Evil Cuphead. The Cuphead POP I have chosen for this list though is Cuphead in his aeroplane from the flying levels of the game. The POP has some great details and has a unique pose due to Cuphead being in a vehicle. Cuphead has a cheesy grin and goggles on while the transparent stand gives the illusion of flight. Personally, I would rather own this figure than attempt to beat this game on Expert Mode. I am not strong enough for that kind of torture. 9. Dogmeat-Fallout 4Harley Quinn is a character who is bursting with personality in every version of her character and her appearance in the Arkham series of Batman video games is no exception. I have chosen the POP from the first instalment of the series- Arkham Asylum– as she represents the start of what would become one of the greatest superhero game franchises. Harley has her nurse’s outfit from the Asylum game, complete with hat and fake name tag as well as her personalised style of red and purple accessories. Her look is topped off with her purple face mask and white face make up, reflecting her affiliation with the Joker. My favourite aspect of this POP is that she has the cane that she steals from Warden Sharp in the game which she proceeds to use as a weapon. It’s just such as Harley Quinn thing to do and I’m glad it was included to represent her character a little more and change up the standard POP pose. 40. Ciri-The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt The Power Armour is- along with the Vault Boy- one of the biggest symbols of the Fallout franchise so of course there are various figures and merchandise to be had. There are several kinds of Power Armour across the games but I have chosen the plain old Power Armour POP. The POP definitely conveys the sturdy and almost painfully heavy look of the armour from the games. What more could you expect when you’re trying to survive a radioactive wasteland? The armour also comes with a laser rifle, a common weapon in the game. The helmet is also a cool element of this figure, perfectly replicated from the game. If you’re a fan of venturing into a post-apocalyptic, nuclear dystopia, consider investing in this guy (or one of his various armoured friends). 48. Various Space Invaders-Space Invaders When Spyro made his triumphant return to the video game scene in 2018 with a full remake of the Spyro the Dragon games for the PlayStation One, throngs of merchandise were soon to follow. Spyro POP figures were aplenty in this time but the one I have chosen for this list is the flying Spyro. The flying Spyro POP has a transparent stand to make it seem like the purple dragon is performing his signature glide move. He also has a slightly different expression to the normal POP along with a unique pose to replicate his gliding stance. Spyro is a beloved character to many a gamer and this POP is a great reflection of his character as well as representing an element of gameplay really well too. 3. Nemesis-Resident Evil 3

Pop It! Pro Light-up Fidget Toy : Target Buffalo Games Pop It! Pro Light-up Fidget Toy : Target

Everyone’s favourite calibration loving Turian from Bioware’s Mass Effect series is a somewhat older POP that is a little harder to get a hold of. Not for cheap anyway. The Garrus POP is one of the earlier ones from the Funko Company, releasing in 2013 when the POP vinyls were introduced in 2010. Despite this, Garrus still has plenty of accurate detail. From his trademark sniper rifle, his visor, his blue face markings and even the scar on his face, the Garrus figure is a spot on replication of his Mass Effect 2 look. Garrus is not only an awesome video game and Mass Effect POP specifically; he is also a cool figure for sci-fi fans or alien enthusiasts. 17. Sora (Lion Form)-Kingdom Hearts II If you have made it this far, thank you so much for reading my article on the 50 greatest POP vinyl figures! There are so many great video game based POP’s out there that I could have made a much longer list but- in case you didn’t notice- this one is pretty long itself. I hope that you may have found some POP’s that you might want to get for yourself in this list! This is one of the most unique POP’s on the list as it is part of the 8-Bit Pop Funko series. These POP’s are made differently so that they resemble the classic 8-bit effect that retro games are known for. This Mega Man POP was an E3 2018 exclusive and it is so cool to look at. The 8-bit style gives an effect that perfectly resembles the classic Mega Man games, making the figure feel like it has been pulled directly from one of them. Whether you’re a fan of the Mega Man series or not, there is no denying that this POP would be an awesome addition to any collection. 22. Joker-Persona 5 If you’d like a head start on your competitors, we’ve got some Pop It Trading codes that can give you free items.This cute collectable perfectly resembles the character that she is based off of. Shantae- a half genie, half human- is a little different from a lot of POP’s. She comes with a transparent stand that gives her the appearance of hovering off of the ground (she can fly in her game series) and she is posed so that she is not facing directly forward like most POP vinyls. Instead, she is turning to the side with one arm in front and one arm behind. This dynamic pose gives her a lot of personality, along with her pink cheeks, elf like ears and her trademark long purple ponytail. Shantae is certainly one of the more distinctive video game POP figures. 32. Halloween Town Sora-Kingdom Hearts Series. The big bad of Skyrim is just as big and bad in his POP form. Alduin is a super-sized pop, most likely because he is a gigantic dragon. Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s it. The Alduin POP is incredibly unique due to his size, shape, texture and posture- so much so that if it wasn’t for the signature POP style eyes you would be forgiven if you thought this was a regular action figure or collectible. Aludin is particularly stylised- again, being a dragon factors into that- and his detail is fantastic. His scales are well made and he has a bit of a distressed look to him, like the paint is fading a little. Alduin is meant to be around seven thousand years old so his scales would likely be a little worn. He also has horns, wings and a long scaly tail as well as a snout that completely changes the look of the figure. He almost looks gargoyle like, menacing and other worldly. His red eyes make this even more so. Alduin is not your typical POP figure, but that is what makes him one of the best. 29. Blanka-Street Fighter Series

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment