276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reality transurfing. Steps I-V

£23.995£47.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Prva od sest knjiga o transurfingu, daje uvid u nov nacin razmisljanja i djelovanja, govori o “klatnima”, te kako se rijesiti problema putem najmanjeg otpora i doci u stanje ravnoteze sa svijetom oko sebe.

In other words, you need to direct your thoughts in a certain way: to think about the current stage, to imagine how it is already happening, to enjoy it and to be interested in everything related to it.

Start Forging Your Unique Path Today!

If you ended up reading this post after searching for a testimony which can make you convinced, well, there is none. There are not many people talking about it even though it works with such precision, and I can see why. It is a very personal process. If you read the book, you would know what pendulums mean. And we are such creatures easily affected by other's simple opinions. We easily fall into debates. There is nothing wrong with sharing experiences. But I assume that people who begin to see the affects stay away from talking about it, because it is tempting to protest against others, or because it is not that important. You will not need proofs, though. You will know why you don't need to convince others and yourself. Have you ever wondered whether there could be a different, more positive script in which the one who feels well survives?” While reading it, I noticed many things and unfortunately, most disappointed me while few were perceived positively. The secret to a better life is good thinking habits, the secret to good thinking habits is exposing yourself to good books, learning and then applying the knowledge. The mind is constantly generating thoughts and the voice of the heart is literally drowned out by the ‘thought-churn’ making it difficult to access intuitive knowledge. If you stop the train of thoughts and simply contemplate the emptiness, you will hear the rustle of the morning stars, the inner voice that has no words. The heart could provide answers to many of our questions if only we could hear its voice.”

SUMMARY: don't think/worry about things you don't want to happen, so they don't actually happen. use emotion with intention and visualization to manifest.Essentially pendulum is sort of a “thought condensate” — a soul of a thing, idea, doctrine, organization, ideology or anything that has admirers, supporters, followers, and fanatics. If the Inner Intention is the determination to act, then the External Intention is the determination to own. The idea is that by following the principles of Transurfing you no longer move toward your goals, but your goals move toward you, and there is no inner tension. Small things began to appear. Very small incidents, insignificant signs, that sort of things, which made me slowly realize what I had in my hand. My choice.

I listened through 5 and a half hours of the audiobook on youtube and I think that the whole idea of this book can and should be distilled into a maximum of 30 minutes. In a way I liked it as a simple recipe for avoiding burdening yourself with worry and anger, certainly not a new idea in any way, the only helpful thing about it in this book is that is it presented in the form of a metaphor. Zeland says that issues we are worried or angry about are pendulums that feed on our anger while eating up our energy and debilitating us in the process.I did not invent the word Transurfing. It just came to me from out of nowhere just like all the other terms and content of this book. One of the things I had always wondered in life was, that how do certain people seem to get better grades in school without working as hard as I do. The reason is that I give my grades and exam situation way too much meaning. I know people who may seem dumb on the outside, but who manage to get good grades consistently, because at the end of the day they don't really care. Again, read the book to better understand me. Pendulums try to take us away from this harmony, setting their standards of prestige and success, because their favorite food is the energy of “discontent, envy, fear, and resentment.” Zeland suggests that our mind travels along the lines in the Space of Variations (the lines of life) as an energy potential and materializes the variation that it is “tuned to”. Moving towards your goal is like returning to the past when ice-cream was delicious, hope was bright and life was still joyful and promising. Do not despair – the past lies just ahead! Gliding”

Trying to control our outer situation comes from fear and not from an inner equanimity. To let go of control therefore paradoxically leads to control. It is an inner state of imperturbability that is not contingent on the pleasantness or unpleasantness of outer situations.

Follow me on the Social Media!

Zawsze uzyskujemy te rzeczy i sytuacje, które trwale opanowują nasz umysł. Nasze myśli zawsze wracają do nas jak bumerang." When you make a decision, the mind makes a choice based on logical reasoning. However, the mind, being under the pressure of stress, worries, depression or exaggerated importance and constant activity, doesn’t always choose the best course of action. Often it is inclined to complicate the solution of the problem. But the correct solution always lies on the surface. This is usually the simplest solution. I can’t believe how deep this book is. This is my second time reading it, and I feel it’s filled with amazing ideas. Some time ago I decided that the religion I was born into (catholicism) is not exactly what I believe in, deep down. I can't say I moved far in my search for philosophy/religion that would suit me, but comparing to most of the stuff I've read, this book is the closest to my beliefs. By being actively interested in any negative information and emotionally responding to the negative news a person subconsciously draws the “bad stuff” into his life and at some point turns from an outside observer into a participant of the “nightmare”. The most common vortexes of destructive pendulums are war, a crisis, unemployment, epidemics, panics, disasters, and others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment