276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sons of Darkness

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. The master commended the dishonest manager for his shrewdness. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own generation than the sons of light. It is true. No one ever believes they are a villain in their story. The line between good and evil is always a line drawn in the sand. Most of the retellings of ancient Indian epics that exist treat this line as sacrosanct. I wanted to blur it. You can call it unheroic fantasy, scoundrel lit or grimdark – but I want to write a book that focuses on the seedier side of life rather than the shiny because, to me, it felt more honest. Grimdark says something about our world as it is. And the world clearly does contain lots of darkness, violence, death, despair, filth, and pain so to ignore those things, especially in a book that focuses on war, can seem a little dishonest. and a war of divisions shall be waged during the twenty-nine remaining years. In the first year they shall fight against Mesopotamia, in the second against the sons of Lud, in the third

Yigael Yadin and Géza Vermes have argued that the descriptions of the armament, equipment and formation of the Sons of Light suggest a basis in Roman methods of warfare. [10] Structure [ edit ] according to [their] c[lans and] their [terri]tories. During the remaining ten years the war shall be divided against all [sons of Japhe]th according to their territories. of God.” On the trumpets of the slain they shall write, “The hand of the might of God in battle so as to bring down all the slain because of unfaithfulness.” On the trumpets of ambush they shall write, Alright, I will wind up before this turns into a TedTalk. Thank you for giving this indie Indian fantasy book a chance :) But they are soon to discover that neither gold nor alliances last forever – and that they are not the only players on the board.Duhaime, Jean. 2004. The War Texts: 1QM and Related Manuscripts. T & T Clark International, London. I write every day before I head off to sleep and the first thing when I wake up. I know many budding writers wait for creativity to strike but I have found the Muse favours working stiffs. You don’t wait for the Muse to take you to the temple, you show up at the temple, do your ritual and if she is happy, she will descend on your keyboard. Most take it the other way round, and destroy their chances of finishing a book. Consistency is the cradle of creativity. Alright, I will end this answer before it turns into a Ted Talk. On the trumpets for assembling the infantry when the gates of war open that they might go out against the battle line of the enemy, they shall write, “A remembrance of requital at the appointed time The world of Sons of Darkness clearly does contain righteousness, self-sacrifice, virtuousness and hope. So you wouldn’t want a story that entirely ignores the possibility of those things but, speaking for myself, Sons of Darkness was always intended to sit somewhat on the other side of the scales from a lot of the simpler and righteous stuff which seemed to dominate the Indian fantasy fiction scene.

Brooding and beautiful Karna hopes to bury his brutal past, but finds that destiny is a miser when it comes to granting second chances.Strong's 5207: A son, descendent. Apparently a primary word; a 'son', used very widely of immediate, remote or figuratively, kinship. From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes. And the master commended that dishonest steward for acting prudently. “For the children of this world are more prudent in dealing with their own generation than are the children of light. The children of this world are in their generation wiser . . .--Better, for their generation, with a view, i.e., to their own advantages and interests, and those of others like them. Belial and al]l the angels of his dominion, and all the men of [his forces shall be destroyed forever].

And the lord commended the unrighteous steward that he did prudently, because the sons of this age are more prudent than the sons of the light in respect to their generation. Challenges? Not really. It was just a reflection of the world as it is around us. Disillusioned. Amoral. Dishonest. But somewhere within, a bit of hidden good. Their lives are about to become very difficult for a cast of sinister queens, naive kings, pious assassins and ravenous priests are converging where the Son of Darkness is prophesied to rise, even as forgotten Gods prepare to play their hand"

Marketing Plan

I'm going to use this space to tell you a little about SONS OF DARKNESS in case you're wondering whether you might enjoy reading it.

The master praised the unrighteous manager because he had acted astutely. For the sons of this age are more astute than the sons of light in dealing with their own people. Vast and sweeping in scale, even while it is attentive to the minutia of its characters motivations and inner lives, Sons of Darkness is a fresh new, grimdark fantasy built on old bones and perfect for those who love their stories epic and their worlds unique! in the sixth and seventh they shall fight against all the sons of Assyria and Persia and the easterners up to the Great Desert. In the eighth year they shall fight against the sons

A Note From the Publisher

When I took some of the wonderful characters of the epic Mahabharata and tossed them into a parallel dimension that was pervasively bleak and nihili This has probably been my favorite book this year, and as an Indian who loves the fantasy genre but would like to see more of India in it, it makes me so happy that Gourav Mohanty wrote this book so thank you Gourav! My vision was clear. Epic Fantasy was an unexplored bastion of Indian literature, and I wanted Sons of Darkness to be the first to conquer it, to help resurrect the genre I so loved. So, I started building a new world on the legacy of scores of hand-drawn maps, character sketches, raw notes, castle plans, detailed fight scenes, caste tattoos, heraldic designs… you name it. And five gruelling years later, here we are, at the threshold of an exciting adventure. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment