276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Quiet People: The nerve-shredding, twisty MUST-READ bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great article that talks of my introverted self in which I have faced the challenge of standing up for myself after realizing i’m being taken advantage of by my work superiors due to my quiet nature which affects me alot.

Quiet People Quotes (That Introverts Can Relate To) 91 Quiet People Quotes (That Introverts Can Relate To)

Much like the proverbial Dark Horse, unknown knowns are classified as available knowledge. The problem lies in our management of the existing information. Knowledge is really only useful if we’re aware that we have it and it’s accessible when we need it. So the goal of uncovering unknown knowns is to avoid those unnecessary blind spots. Whether that’s our own ability to memorise and recall information or making sure the collective expertise of a group or organisation is readily available. Introverts enjoy stimulating conversations, but it is safe to say that these are few and far between.One of the perks of being quiet is staying calm amid all the buzz happening in the world, which is where your success as an introvert lies. Just because you don’t say much doesn’t mean people don’t notice you. It’s actually the quiet ones who often draw the most attention. There’s this constant whirlwind of motion and sound all around, and then there’s the quiet one, the eye of the storm. ― Amy Efaw

The Quiet People, by Paul Cleave – book review – Cafethinking The Quiet People, by Paul Cleave – book review – Cafethinking

They are reflective people. They don't want to emit useless words in a world that is already so inundated with noise. They want to add meaning to the world. It’s the quiet ones who are sitting in their libraries, reading and lounging on their couches, writing and creating. Quiet people have stronger brains because they take time to reflect. Being quiet may not have visible advantages, but specific introvert qualities like silence keeps the brain operating at its peak. These qualities of an introvert and several other introvert characteristics wield heavy potential. Even though society approves of extroverts than introverts, it’s easy to see that the introversion personality is still powerful. Related: 11 Of the Most Powerful Attractive Qualities of Introverts 2. They observe like pros. Introverts are calm, but can also be outgoing, depending on how comfortable they are around you. They are also loyal and trustworthy people that form worthwhile associations. Why am I an introvert?Do you often feel misunderstood for being shy because of your quiet demeanor? Or, do you often feel ignored for not talking much?

do bullies find it necessary to pick with the quiet folk? Why do bullies find it necessary to pick with the quiet folk?

They can talk your leg off, but they want to listen to every word you say before they add their two cents. They value your opinion and respect you as a person. 7. They’re CalmerThey believe they are broken and need to be fixed, so search for solutions. And in this quest they alienate themselves from themselves, tearing apart that most natural bit of themselves, which is foundational to their very being. You don’t need a solution. You need understanding and acceptance. The psychological depth of the leads bolsters the complex plot. This merits comparison with the work of Patricia Highsmith’ Publishers Weekly STARRED REVIEW Eva is an Educational Psychologist currently working in Somerset EPS. She has special interests in the areas of introversion and personality, early years, children in care, experiences of early trauma and the impact on children’s attachment relationships.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment