276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dark Desires: Three Gainer Stories (A Gainer Story)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thomas though just being in his early 30’s was very much my Dad at that point. More dominant and more in charge of me and my life unlike any other time in my life. I had never let others tell me what to do. But it just felt right. Spent all my spending money on crap like CD’s, a flat screen TV, Blue Ray. I was just bored and spending gave me something to do until I ran out of money and mom and dad wouldn’t give me any more and the scholarship money was out till next year. I was screwed now. This actually made sense to me. “How could anyone not want to touch it?” thought the guy who just earlier than night was talking to the fat guy because he felt sorry for him.

Thomas was one of those I new by name. He would buy my tequila shooters all the time. Some of the nights he would come in I would be so wasted I slept through to the next shift.A month has passed since Kevin was kidnapped. The number on the middle monitor went from 286 to a whopping 328. 42lbs in just a month and yet there was just so much more to come. It hadn't even come to his mind if his family has been looking for him. The mixture that was being pumped to his ever growing stomach was mixed with sedatives and appetite stimulants. A mixture that his captor has perfected over time: pure lard, butter, weight gain powder, appetite stimulants, sedatives, blended up fast food and fryer grease. The perfect concoction to make any feedee grow like a farm animal. Kevin would let out belches frequently and get a little taste of what was being pumped into him, and it tasted like what one would think pure fat would taste. As Kevin was laying there, entertained with the t.v, his captor came downstairs. Kevin didn't pay him attention, the sedatives kept him drugged and unaware of his surroundings. His captor shook his belly. Mesmerized with how it jiggles so easily and how there were more stretch marks than the last time he came downstairs. He had brought down with him a bag of fast food, as usual. The contents of the bag were unwrapped and placed in a plate. Office Hours: Dave doesn’t expect to enjoy the English course he’s been forced to take. That is, until he meets Cole, the course’s gorgeous TA. As the school year progresses, a growing Cole introduces Dave to some new interests.

I was actually ashamed of this in a way I hadn’t felt since I first started realizing I was attracted to men, when I thought being gay would ruin my chances at any kind of happy life. And though I kept replaying this little bathroom scene in my head — feeling the same level of shame every time — I subsequently would try not to focus on my belly when I was getting out of the shower. Read. Get to know the genre. Learn the patterns, study the tropes, understand the rules—then break them. My tolerance became greater and greater as the weeks went on so it took more and more to get me toasted. Amenities: As he tries to recreate an unforgettable night from his past, married businessman Nate discovers that the universe has much larger (but equally steamy) plans in store for him. He found a seat at the bar and had me sit on the floor next to him and handed me pitcher after pitcher of beer. It would take a hell of a lot of beer to get me drunk now and I don’t think that was really his intension he was just filling me and would pat me on the head from time to time like a good puppy or faithful pig.Plot and character matter, too. Everyone loves good, descriptive prose, but a riveting plot and interesting characters turn a good story into an unforgettable one. The best stories are the ones where you fall a little bit in love with the main character. You feel like you know him. You want to have a burger with him. You root for him to get the guy, or whatever else he’s been chasing. Because the thrill of that chase, and spending time with an interesting character, is often worth way more than the number on the scale.

His captor came downstairs, which to Kevin meant feeding time. The mixture had stopped flowing into his stomach for an hour now and he was hungry! "Happy birthday, pig. Can you believe it's been a whole year since you've been here and you've gained well over 300lbs?" Kevin grunted like a pig and wheezed. "Seems like someones hungry" said his captor. "Well I've got a whole sheet cake here ready to celebrate and a lot greasy burgers. 300lbs isn't good enough for me, pig" said his captor as he tore into the cake and shoved a chunk of it in his pigs waiting open, waiting mouth. "But it'll never be enough for me" was whispered into the pigs ear. Eventually, I wrote a chapter for a multi-author community story, and it was pretty well received. I figured, hey, maybe people might want more of this, so I started my own blog. Ilene and Seraphina both go rather far to hide substantial parts about themselves, let's see how this goes... Series Year Reunion: Matthew is surprised to discover a former classmate has grown in more ways than one since graduation—and he’s even more surprised by the chemistry between them. Remember why you’re writing. If it stops being fun, take a break. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to achieve an imaginary standard. Don’t compare your stories to other writers’. First and foremost, your stories are for you.Write what you love. This one is a cliché for a reason, and it’s always my first piece of advice. If you have fun writing it, the odds are good that someone will have fun reading it. It wasn’t until I screamed from the pain that he stopped the flow stuffed another dildo up my ass and had me sit on it to keep it in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment