276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Drunk Wife Experiment (Outdoor Fun Book 67)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It occurred to him he didn't ask her if she was willing for this to happen. "Is this what you want, Charlotte," he asked with care. Enough," I say, raising my head . . . sort of like an overstuffed baby . . . from the exposed breast. "Who's going to go next? Tonya . . . truth or dare? We all doing dares? Yes, no — what?" The questions are can you live with this, will it happen again and has it fully sinked in yet that your wife has been with another guy while you were in the same place?

Since we were all down to our undies…. me with both bra and panties we decided to add another rule. The wine was no doubt helping in our decision making, and I was hoping to possibly get nasty with Dave, and was hoping that Barry wouldn’t mind. From the way he was looking at Sherri I didn’t think it would be a problem. Our next rule said the winner got to take off the article of clothing and fondle the loser on any exposed area. When Charlotte arrived home that evening she found a message on her answering machine. It was from Alex. It had been 3 months since they had last spoken. She wondered what he could have wanted.He looked up and saw the dust from her car as she was pulling in the drive. "Shit," he said into the open air. He dusted his hat off and got ready to do battle with Charlotte. He knew why she had come. He expected it. What he didn't expect to see was the anger in her eyes when she got out of her Mercedes and approached him. We get in our tent and I roll out our double sleeping bag and we both get in together. After a while of laying there my wife starts to shiver. Well, that was about it that night as we went home together and I had almost forgotten all about it but when we were making love….. He asked me if I was thinking about the other guy? I told him that I hadn't been but he pressed on and we talked about it for a long time that night. I was feeling a little strange as I sorta felt that he wanted to see me do something that would cause us to break up! But then I was kind of curious as to whether he would get jealous or not. Maybe because I was secretly hoarding some sexy thoughts myself! She was completely dry. I put my head between her legs and gave her a kiss. I put my tongue inside of her and made her really wet.

This is a true story and it is about how my husband pushed me into becoming a more sexually diverse, and more sexually active (a slut) wife. My name is Kristie. I’m 28 yrs old, 5’6”, 125 lbs with shoulder length, dark brown hair. Although not model thin, I have all the curves 34d-24-36 that turns more than a few heads, specially when I dress to thrill. My husband Barry is a 210 lbs of handsome man, that’s 6” tall with a Three Musketeers style beard and mustache.Please, please, please learn from my mistake and be alert, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Do not take your eyes off of your drink, do not trust people that you barely know, even if you think they are okay, and please do not think that it won’t happen to you. I made the mistake of thinking that I was in a small town, where nothing bad happened, so I let my guard down and did not watch my drink. Learn from my mistake and just be careful. I was just curious is all. It occurred to me that this would be the first holiday I would be spending alone. Jill is spending it with her new boyfriend that I have never even met. My parents are traveling Europe."

I told him that the bedroom was a lot more comfortable… he agreed and we got up and went into the bedroom. When we got there he almost immediately took off his pants! I said, Oops! I'm sorry, I not ready to get naked yet… just thought this would be more comfortable. One final piece of advice OP, use condoms if you're not already until she gets tested. The last thing you want is a physical reminder of what happened in the form of an STD. You're both now at risk because he's pretty much a stranger to you both and while I'm really not trying to imply anything other than being cautious, if she was that drunk that she doesn't remember then it's possible he was not the only guy/girl involved. Please don't take that the wrong way I only mean in the sense of contracting an STD. It is possible. And he was so hard, in every possible way. And it was so close in here and things were getting even closer. His hands were on her body and it had been so long since her needs had been fulfilled. Just as Charlotte put down the receiver, the doorbell rang. It was Alex. He was standing in the doorway with his Stetson Hat in hand. He looked almost dangerous. He was standing there in his tight jeans, white muscle bound t-shirt, and work boots. He was quite breath taking.I don't know what the next steps beyond that would be but I think I'd be looking for all the help I could get if I wanted to save the marriage, protect my health and not ever allow alcohol to wreak such havoc. Just then the doctor came in to see her. "You need to stay here until tomorrow afternoon for observation. Then you are to take it easy for awhile. Give your body time to heal. Do you have someone who can stay with you?" Looks like tomorrow, I am going to have to drive down to Houston." She said later when she called her best friend, Jill. Jill Baker had been Charlotte's friend for twenty years. They had almost a life time together. Jill was by her side when she had decided to leave Alex six months ago. I am not just worried about the baby, Charlotte. I care about you too. Just come to the ranch and stay with me. Just for a few days."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment