276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old Spice Wolfthorn Deodorant Stick For Men 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Allow me to break down the features and qualities of this deodorant, from odor protection to fragrance to the specific formulation.

Starting off with the fragrance, Old Spice opted for a ‘citrus-y’, almost floral scent that smells fresh and clean. I liked the fact that it is a neutral fragrance that suits both men and women without standing out too much. Early American Old Spice. Вдъхновението за дизайна идва от потпурито на майка му - смес от изсушени цветя, плодове и билки, които служат за освежаване на помещения. Идеята му е да направи продуктова линия, посветена на ранната история на Америка, вдъхновявайки се от предметите, намиращи се в музея в Ню Йорк. Сериите им за мъже пък са базирани на морска тематика - изобразявани са ветроходни кораби върху всяка опаковка. Малко по-късно Old Spice тръгва по нов път, като от продажба на тоалетни принадлежности се пренасочва към аромати, някои от които са използвани до днес. От юни 1990 година, марката е част от компанията Procter & Gamble, специализирана в продажбата на широка гама лична хигиена и грижа. Дезодорант или антиперспирант Of all the grooming products available to guys, a decent deodorant is probably the most important. You can be forgiven for skipping a shave or leaving your hair a little messy, but forgetting to freshen up in the morning can leave even the cleanest of men red-faced. The best Old Spice deodorants are essential all year round, but they really start to show their worth during the warmer months (you know, when it seems damn right impossible to keep sweat and stink at bay). You may not work up a sweat as much in the winter months, but that doesn’t mean you can forget about your deodorant. If not for you, then at least for others—no one wants to be around someone with garbage pits.Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store While it has a relatively mild texture and formula, I would not recommend this deodorant for folks with really sensitive skin. Dipropylene Glycol, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Poloxamine 1307, Limonene, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, BHT, CI 42090

Fade-resistant scent technology, for a scent that you can keep smelling over and over again Warning or Restrictions The best Old Spice deodorants will offer up to 48-hour protection. This means you’ll be safe applying it just once in the morning. As for how long it’ll be until you need to buy a replacement, that depends on how often you are using it. On average, men will need to top up their supply once every couple of months.The gentleman’s grooming collection once consisted of some shaving foam and Brylcreem; it was a simple life. Today, it’s big enough to rival the bulging beauty cabinets of our female companions. Some may say the endless options have even become a little overwhelming. Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn could help to battle not-so-fresh-and-socially-dubious body odours? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. Features The best Old Spice scent helps neutralize your body’s natural smell while also disguising any lingering pong you may have mustered up throughout the day. If you’re all about the fruity scents, I’ve found one you’re bound to love.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. With Old Spice’s Wolfthorn, you get a highly effective deodorant with long-lasting odor protection and a refreshing fragrance that will keep you feeling energized. It may not be the best option for folks with more sensitive skin, but still offers a smooth texture and moisturizing effect that keeps your skin from drying out, earning it our highest recommendation. That said, using it long term, I did notice some redness on my sensitive skin. It was nothing too concerning, but you may not have the best experience if you have really sensitive skin.Finally, when it comes to the formulation, this deodorant does not contain aluminium, which can be quite harmful for skin and features specific ingredients that promote skin health. Fed up with stinky sweat sabotaging your run? Or are you getting thrown some serious shade in the gym? Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you: it’s time you started to think about upgrading your deodorant. After testing this deodorant for over two weeks, I was able to garner a lot of information and real-world experience. But let me make this clear: letting off some liquid is nothing to be ashamed of—sweating is totally normal, and it’s just the body’s way of managing your internal temperatures. A deodorant is there to simply help you smell and feel fresh.

Wolfthorn Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible and keeps you feeling fresh, dry and manly Wolfthorn has the scent of the sophisticated wolf--one who wears a suave, sweet orange suit of good-smellingness It’s clear that the best Old Spice deodorants are a must-have for anyone that wants to reduce sweat and smell great. Whether you’re working out or heading to the office, they’re key in eliminating BO and maintaining that after-shower freshness.Who knew the wild scent of Wolfthorn could help to battle not-so-fresh-and-socially-dubious body odours? Maybe Aristotle or talking owls knew, but definitely not regular people or dumb owls. In the realm of animals and men known as earth, there is one animal intelligent enough to smell like the most fearsomely handsome animal of them all, and that is the man, who smells like the wolf would if a wolf smelled like a handsome man. That’s just the way things go in the realm I’m talking about. So If you ever plan to visit, learn how to smell good with Old Spice Wolfthorn first. Old Spice deodorant is a distinctively masculine scent that helps you to get rid of a body odour and bad armpit smell. For Noctural Creatures that aren’t afraid of their manliness and deodorants. Benefit Whether you’re a heavy sweater or you perspire part-time, a quality deodorant should be at the very front of your grooming cabinet. Not all men’s deodorants are the same, and it’s not just the quality that can differ. Ingredients, smell, and protection can all vary from product to product, which is why it pays to do your research (or let somebody else do it for you).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment