276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Pearl Sister: CeCe's story (The Seven Sisters Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sunday Express Every corner of the world has become a thrilling new adventure with master storyteller Lucinda Riley .

While the ending to The Pearl Sister was quite perfect, I could have happily kept reading on, it was that good. Kitty's tangled history and its equally snarled connections to CeCe's origins unravel at a leisurely pace, with much lore about pearl fishing, aboriginal culture, and Australian race relations adding interest. She sees the intermittent groups of twinkling lights below, one resembling the Pleiades cluster, the “Seven Sisters,” after which her Swiss billionaire father had named her and six other baby girls he’d adopted from around the world.The inspiration for these international bestsellers, with sales of 20m, came as she gazed into the Norfolk night sky at the Pleiades star cluster in 2012. She made another brief screen appearance, as Emma, alongside Sheila Hancock, in a 1989 adaptation of Mary Wesley’s novel Jumping the Queue, before she was flown to Hollywood to screen-test for a role in the 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. By the time I had finished the first chapter of The Pearl Sister, I fully acknowledged that I am a fool and I should have just placed my faith in Lucinda months ago and read the darned book as soon at it came out! Lucinda enthralls and mesmerizes as she weaves the modern and the historical settings together so finely there's not a crack to be found in either the plot or the pacing.

When Lucinda was five, her father was transferred to Courtaulds in Derby, so the family left Northern Ireland to live in Leicester. Sydney and Ridge make beautiful music together in a love triangle written by Hoover ( Losing Hope, 2013, etc.This is truly immersive fiction, and the settings in Thailand and Australia were sometimes idyllic, sometimes wild and absolutely an escape. Her mother, Jane (nee Cottham), and great-aunt had been professional actors, her grandmother was an opera singer and her great-uncle was chief lighting designer at the Royal Opera House.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment