276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skip Hop 235465 Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub, Blue

£26.715£53.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other than that it's a great baby bath and the adjustable sling is fantastic to change bathing positions from newborn onwards. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly version of the Skip Hop Moby or Fisher Price 4-in-1bathtub{{ /show }}, the three-stage Sure Comfort is a good choice. We thought the materials were less sturdy and durable, compared to the aforementioned options, but it was similar in size and contouring. We used it with our newborn. This bath tub was so cute ! I really liked the fact that it was evolutive and that there was a sling to put the baby on. OFF LAYERING: Savings based on MSRP. Select styles. Prices as marked. Excludes clearance, Sneak Peek and LITTLE PLANET®. OFF BABY B'GOSH: Savings based on MSRP. Select styles. Prices as marked. Excludes clearance, Sneak Peek and LITTLE PLANET®.

MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Blue - Skip Hop MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Blue - Skip Hop

Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50 According to the American Academy of Pediatrics ( AAP), a newborn baby should be bathed about three times a week. Bathing isn't just about getting clean, it's also a great sensory experience for infants, and many parents agree that it can be a soothing part of a bedtime routine. As soon as I saw this baby bath I had to have it. The design is adorable and colourful. It was a little large and takes up quite a bit of space In my bathroom cupboard. I like how it has a playground to drain the water, so the clean up is less messy. The baby feels secure in the seat of the bath (needs to be held upright due to age). However, I find that I constantly have to clean the net to get rid of the damp smell that’s left after a bath. Mostly I am happy with this product, however I do not use it much as my baby hates bathing alone and the only way to have a tear free bath is to have one with myself, with daddy waiting to dry and Change baby at the end of it! Read more With a swing and multiple settings, this bathtub will help prevent your baby from slipping. It's easy to store, but the plastic material makes it slightly less comfortable.

Take a look at

Step 2:Make sure the room where you're doing the bath is warm and not drafty. You don't want your wet baby to get cold and fussy! For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices. When your baby is a little older, a baby bath seat may be a better choice than a more traditional tub. Like the reasurrance of buying from one of the largest independent nursery retailers in the country but don't like the idea of paying too much? Not a problem! We work hard every day to bring you the best possible prices. But sometimes, somewhere, someone is selling the item you want for less. Let us help!

Skip Hop Moby smart sling 3-stage bath tub - Reviews

The Fisher Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub scored nearly as well as the Skip Hop Moby in our testing. It also has multiple settings: a soft mesh swing for newborns, a seat insert to prevent slipping and help babies who are learning how to sit independently, and (if you remove all the inserts), a simple tub for babies who can sit up. For the first week or two after birth, we suggest only hand-washing with a washcloth or sponge to gently wipe away anything on your baby. This gives your baby's skin some time to acclimate to its new environment, and time for the umbilical cord to fully dry and fall off. Once that umbilical cord has fallen off and the area looks completely healed (no redness, puss, or rash), you might be ready to venture into your first newborn bathtime! This can be an exciting and sometimes hectic experience, depending on your baby's temperament. Some babies will love the bath, and some will freak out. Don't panic if your baby doesn't like the first couple baths, they'll get used to it and likely will end up really enjoying them. It's a great sensory experience for your baby, and great bonding time with mom or dad. Once you get into the swing of giving baths, you'll want to bathe your baby about 3 times a week or so until they start crawling and getting themselves a bit dirty. A bath can be a great way to wind down before bedtime, so keep that in mind as a possible strategy and routine. Now that you're ready to try out the first bath, be sure you have everything you need before you start. A comprehensive step-by-step guide with instructions on how to give your baby a first bath can be found at the bottom of this article!UP TO 50% OFF: Savings based on MSRP. Select styles. Prices as marked. Excludes clearance, Sneak Peek and LITTLE PLANET®.

Skip Hop Baby Bath Tub, 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub, Moby, Blue Skip Hop Baby Bath Tub, 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub, Moby, Blue

OFF FASHION DENIM: Savings based on MSRP. Select styles. Prices as marked. Excludes clearance, Sneak Peek and LITTLE PLANET®.Step 4: Here's where the fun begins. Depending on your tub type, you'll want to put a couple (2-3") inches of warm water into the tub. You want it to be warmer than the room temperature, but not feel hot when you touch it to your wrist. The ideal temperature is right around 92 to 93 degrees (F), or 33 to 34 degrees (C), which isn't quite as warm as a warmed baby bottle. If you're worried about water temperature, definitely get yourself a thermometer (like one of our best baby thermometers!) to help you out. We don't suggest putting in any soap yet as that could create a lot of bubbles that baby will end up getting in his/her mouth. We researched and tested the best baby bathtubs to find the number one option for most parents of babies, from newborns to 6-month-olds. We looked for baths that were stable, kept our kid in one spot, fit easily in a sink or tub, and felt safe and comfortable for our baby. In the end, we landed on the Skip Hop Moby 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub The Puj Infant Tub was a sleeper hit; at first glance, it just looks like an expensive piece of foam. But it easily fashions into a reclining sling or an upright seat using magnetic clips, and it fits perfectly into sinks of most shapes. The material is cushioned enough that our baby was able to sit comfortably in it, and it was grippy enough to keep him upright even while he was being cleaned.

Best Baby Bathtubs 2023 - Mommyhood101 The Best Baby Bathtubs 2023 - Mommyhood101

Step 1: Spread out a hooded towel that you will use to lay your baby onto after the bath. Good places to do this include the floor, changing table, or bed. Next to it, place a fresh diaper, and any clothes you want to put on after the bath. You might also want to put a binky or little toy there too, just in case. This product is not a toy or lifesaving device. NEVER leave child unattended in the bath. ALWAYS use with adult supervision. Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe. The slings adjusts to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit. Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub - no uncomfortable plastic bumps. Features: Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub—no uncomfortable plastic bumps.

Customer reviews

While this may just look like a piece of foam, it easily becomes a reclining sling or an upright seat, fitting perfectly into sinks of almost any shape. UP TO 50% OFF: Savings based on MSRP. Excludes Select New Arrivals, LITTLE PLANET®, Sneak Peek, Treasure Box, Licensed Styles, SKIP HOP®, Doorbusters, and Clearance. Other exclusions may apply. First, there are the type of tubs that fit into your kitchen sink, assuming your sink is large enough to accommodate the tub. For these, you ideally want to have a kitchen sink faucet that is long and can be repositioned out of the way; it's also nice to have one with a wand so you can use it to fill and rinse the tub. Even without a fancy big faucet and wand, you can use bowls or cups of water to fill and rinse. Some of the sink baby bathtubs are plastic, but most are a flexible foam material to conform to several sink shapes and sizes. One big advantage of the in-sink bathtubs is that you can stand during the entire bath process, right up close to your baby. A downfall, however, is that your baby will likely grow out of the sink tub within about 4-5 months. The second type of bathtub is the more rigid, and typically larger, baby bathtub that is ideal for using on the floor, counter, table, or in your traditional bathtub. These tend to be more versatile, longer lasting (usually for about a year), and easy to use. They also likely have a drain plug on the bottom, and some have an infant insert for little babies. But when they are used on the floor or in your regular bathtub, they also involve bending way down or being on your knees for the entire bath (like kneeling beside your house tub, or next to it on the bathroom floor), which can get uncomfortable. They are also usually quite a bit larger and more rigid, so they can take up a lot of space in your bathroom or closet. For our testing, we reviewed both types of tubs, and both types ended up in our best baby bathtubs list. Baby's First Bath

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment