276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony MDR-XB950AP Premium Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love this headphone even though it’s distance is ridiculously small. It cuts out anytime i’m 10′ from the computer. It also doesn’t hold a 20 hour charge and it doesn’t warn you it’s low, it just beeps and cuts out reverting to the computer speaker which isn’t the best when silence is required. I needed to use something for the ps4 and it would be nice if I can use it for my iphone and laptop too.

Sony XB950N1 Extra Bass Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones Sony XB950N1 Extra Bass Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones

I want a revision of this headphone that doesn’t have Bluetooth, instead of taking the saved costs and investing them into an audio quality improvement on the bass and treble. If you want a BT headphone with nutty bass quantity and good bass quality…there is nothing else out there that will make you happy except this that I am aware of. Hi, i’m trying to use these headphones on my PC to listen and talk (with mumble and TS) but when I put the mic ON it results in a terrible sound I hear except if i’m really close to the bluetooth receiver included in my motherboard (P8P67 pro from Asus). Is it possible to use these headphones to hear and speak on a PC ? Thanks for your help. While on the subject of genres and how well-rounded this headphone is, I’ve noticed my playlists were changing inside my portable setups. Where prior my playlists were divided by genre type due to the fact that it wasn’t likely whatever portable headphone I was using at the time could handle a mixed bag of tunes. But you are right. Although the Saturn and Saturn Pro are transmitter AND receiver, they are not both at same time. People must select the mode. Transmitting OR receiving.he first time I heard this headphone, I’d booted this song up, jaw dropped, eyes widened…this is a small closed headphone with a great sense of air between instruments, yet also retained excellent solidity as mentioned before. Hey. Thanks for the reply and the great advice. I do have other BT headphones, the Beats Wireless and the Motorola S9 and I don’t have this issue with either BT audio source or wireless interference with the devices around. ( These Sony BT headphones are far superior than the other two by the way in terms of sound quality and comfort ) Did you take a closer listen again on these Sony Headphones if you can hear the idling motorcycle sound? I sure can hear it right now. Sorry if I am asking too much. Thanks again. Just bought these (already have Beats Studio Wireless – needed a pair for my apartment). I like these better. Could not be happier. Outstanding comfort, great booming bass (that is controllable with a switch) and incredible batter life. On top of that, they look cool. Get these, you’ll love them. Try them at BestBuy (which is how I chose them).

MDR-XB950BT Specifications | Sony IN MDR-XB950BT Specifications | Sony IN

Looks certainly aren't everything for a headphone, but they are an area where the XB950AP/H does well. While quite a few of the XB series sport garish colour combinations, the XB950AP/H is a mixture of gunmetal and matte grey, and has a fairly refined sensibility. It's not eye-catching, which is, in my opinion, for the best. It's not a fashion statement, and it won't clash with anything one wants to pair it with, but the smooth lines, fairly low-profile fit, and well-matched colours leave it pretty easy on the eyes.Does the sound meant to sound bad and only coming thru from 1 ear cup when listening using an audio cable? or is my unit defective? (tried 3 different cables, same result). So to my dismay it didn’t work on the Playstation 4 because it didn’t turn up on the bluetooth devices. It worked good with my iphone but couldn’t be discovered by MacBook Pro or iPad mini. Please help among these to select.. Suggest any other if you know? I need some bass. But want clear audio also I hate to say this but it does not work with the PS4 and I don’t know why!! I only knew after buying it and the salesman told me it works and when I came the next day he denied saying it works with the PS4!! and they don’t have return agreement -__-

Sony MDR-XB950AP Extra Bass Headphones Review Sony MDR-XB950AP Extra Bass Headphones Review

Sorry for the bump but I just bought these and am not having that issue with my Macbook Air. Do you still have these and are you still having the issue with the MBP? I’m curious which MBP you have that they aren’t working with. For me, the initial pairing process is always weird and takes a few tries. But they are successfully paired with my iPhone6+, 2011 iMac and 2014 Air. Ok, my little bass-heads. Let’s get down and dirty with these bassy headphones until we feel our love handles vibrate. We’ll figure out which headphone suits your musical taste and desire for bass in this Sony MDR-XB950 Extra Bass vs Audio-Technica ATH-WS550 Solid Bass Review. Sony MDR-XB950 Extra Bass vs Audio-Technica ATH-WS550 Solid Bass Review FIT Hi Josh! This headphone is pretty efficient, meaning it doesn’t need much driving power from the music player. So yep, it will get pretty loud if you want it to. It can get too loud even though my Sansa Clip. Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. Go to Parts and Accessories. There’s a nice feature that’s not mentioned anywhere in the manual or elsewhere that I could find. If your headphones disconnect from your device for a period of time they will auto shut-off to save on battery. This is a pretty nice feature should you take your device with you and forget to turn the headphones off.There aren’t any Flagships like that except Sony’s older R-10 Bass heavy. So many portable sets lately in this price tier offer a dry, monitor tone that is boring, boosted treble to the point of it being fatiguing or overly bright. Most cell phones and even HDTV’s now have bluetooth already installed, so you can pair the headphone directly to them without anything else needed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment