276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aunt Jackies Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy 355 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spray onto your hair: Hold the bottle about 6-8 inches away from your hair and spray the product evenly over your hair, focusing on areas that are prone to tangles and knots. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described. As many of the products on our site include botanical ingredients and/or handmade, you may find that products vary in colour, texture and fragrance. Get the silky, smooth, tangle-free hair you deserve with Knot On My Watch Instant Detangling Therapy! New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Water, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C9-12 Alkane, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lanolin Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, TBHQ, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200) . Re-apply the moisturizer to the difficult areas and gently comb your hair in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands towards the ends of your hair. Apply more to difficult areas and gently comb in small sections, starting from the bottom of strands and moving upward, until the comb glides through hair from roots to ends. We process all refunds the same day we receive the goods back and it can take up to 3-5 working days for the refund to show on your card.Direction: Apply a generous amount of Knot On My Watch throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots. However, please note that there is a 1-3 day disclaimer since the courier may experience delays with the parcel. Many of the brands carried on our site are small independent US vendors who may not place seals at all or are inconsistent with the practice.

If you have not tried this product before, please conduct a small, 24-hour patch test behind your ear or inside your elbow, to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you to continue. With the power of its "silky slip," Knot On My Watch helps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage, while restoring a healthy moisture balance. With the power of its "silky slip," KNOT ON MY WATCH helps the comb glide through hard-to-manage hair, leaving it tangle-free and protected from breakage while restoring a healthy moisture balance.This detangling solution works on all hair types and textures, helping your comb easily glide through hard-to-manage hair.

In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to recharge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you. Faulty Goods: If any of the goods are faulty we will either refund the cost amount in full or send you a replacement free of charge. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us. Apply a generous amount of KNOT ON MY WATCH throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots.Knot on my watch instant detangling therapy will help achieve manageability, softness and smoothness with super-moisturizing ingredients like almond milk and coconut oil. TJ Beauty Products cannot accept responsibility for damages / shortages / incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period. Apply a generous amount throughout hair, concentrating on areas that are more prone to tangles and knots.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment