276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit with Stand | Low Smoke Outdoor Mini Fire for Urban & Suburbs | Fueled by Pellets or Wood, Stainless Steel, With Travel Bag, 17,5 x 13 cm, 635 g, Mulberry

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Solo Stove's popularity can be attributed to a number of factors. Its fire pits are ruggedly-built, well-designed, easy to use and (mostly) portable. The brand's trademark smokeless technology actually works, eliminating the most annoying thing about traditional fire pits and bonfires: the smoke that seems to constantly always be in your face no matter how hard you try to escape it. It’s not recommended to put a Solo Stove in a fire pit as it can obstruct ventilation and increase the risk of fire.

The first Solo Stoves, which we tested, require being turned over to empty out the ash. The newer models now come with a removable ashtray that makes cleanup easier but will cost you a little more.The same feature I loved about the Mesa is one of the features I don't like about it. While the portability is great, the Mesa is just a little bit too small to be functional for warmth purposes.

The Mesa has the same signature stainless steel design as other Solo Stove fire pits (e.g., the Bonfire 2.0) but is small enough to put on an outdoor table. Plus, it’s a smokeless fire pit like larger Solo Stoves, so you don’t have to worry about smoke blowing into your face from the table. The larger MesaXL can fit chunks of wood up to 5 inches in size. Not only was it easier to find wood that fit the stove, but the wood burned for longer than the pellets, so I only had to add a new piece every 15 minutes or so, which made for a more relaxing experience.ADD A POP OF COLOR TO YOUR TABLE TOP MEAL EXPERIENCE: Mesa is a tabletop fire pit that adds warmth to the table and is ideal for urban and garden settings. The Mesa is a more smaller version of our famous Solo Stove Fire Pits, making it ideal for terraces, balconies, and tiny gardens. Mesa is a dynamic centrepiece that improves the appearance of your area. It was thoughtfully designed with new seasonal hues. Give your fire pit a sturdy base on which to rest. The included Mesa stand was created to improve your experience. Place Mesa in the middle, then start your fire. Fold the legs when you’re ready to move, and nest your stand inside Mesa for incredibly portable storage. Dual Fuel Design

All of Solo’s pits are pretty much idiot-proof, but the larger formats certainly involve more legwork to get up and running (lugging wood over, setting up chairs at a safe distance, emptying the ash pan from a previous night, etc.). For me, a big selling point of the Mesa is that it takes a fraction of the time and effort of a bigger pit and produces a fraction of the cleanup. Yes, a Solo Stove can get wet or rained on, but it’s recommended to cover the stove with a protective cover when not in use to prevent rusting and damage. Yes, a Solo Stove can be used on grass, concrete, or outdoor rugs, but it’s important to place a protective pad or heat shield underneath the stove to prevent any damage to the surface.It’s not recommended to build around a Solo Stove as it can obstruct ventilation and increase the risk of fire. In terms of safety, Mesa’s small size and tabletop format brought me peace of mind when my kids were gathered ’round it. Whereas I’m typically a bit of a helicopter mom around Solo’s bigger firepits, I was much less worried about a kiddo grazing a knee on the firepit’s piping hot exterior or tripping and falling directly into it. Sure, it still got very hot, but with the Mesa, the kids were further away and safely leaning against a table as they roasted their marshmallows.

The Mesa comes with a mini pellet adapter—so don’t sweat; you can use pellets or firewood in your Mesa as soon as it arrives. Heads up: The Mesa XL does not come with a pellet adapter because it is designed to hold pellets and firewood without conversions. I can't personally speak to the longevity of the color coating, however Solo Stove claims the color will "stay vibrant and resist patina for years to come." It can be used with wood pellets t’s not recommended to burn cardboard or paper in a Solo Stove as it can release harmful chemicals. Duraflame logs and charcoal are not recommended as they can produce excessive heat and damage the stove. Only burn dry, seasoned wood in a Solo Stove. There’s no assembly required with the Mesa. All you have to do is pop out the little legs on the stand, rest the Mesa on the stand and flip the flame ring so that the narrow opening is on top. If you want to use pellets, simply place the pellet adapter inside the fire pit before filling it with pellets.Stainless Steel Construction: Every Solo Stove fire pit, regardless of size, has the same general design made from 304 stainless steel. That makes them extremely durable and resistant to heat, while also keeping them relatively lightweight. Even the largest Solo Stove is technically portable (though you might need some help lugging it around). Solo Stove's attention to design not only creates a better fire, but it's also carefully considered for the Mesa's portability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment