276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pars Automatic Persian Rice Cooker - Tahdig Rice Maker Perfect Rice Crust, 4 Cup

£69.95£139.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My mother taught me to grind the saffron threads using a mortar and pestle so it becomes a grainy powder. We’ll also give you practical advice on choosing the right cooker, and tips on how to make your Iranian tahdig a sure-fire success.

Whether you’re seeking a culinary companion in the form of a state-of-the-art rice cooker or modern cleaning tools to streamline your household chores, Pars Khazar’s range delivers on both functionality and durability.We are proud to feature an unmatched selection of delicacies from diverse traditions including Persian, Kurdish, Armenian, Turkish, and Afghani culinary worlds.

The measurements below are for a 5-cup or larger rice cooker and the rice measurements are for a standard measuring cup, not the cup included with the rice cooker (which measures ¾ of a standard cup). Measuring Cup: The best way to master cooking rice the Persian way is to have a trusted cup measurement and understand the portions it yields. Its stainless steel bowl ensures even cooking of rice, and it also features a keep-warm function and can be programmed for delayed cooking. Even when I moved to New York City two years ago, I made plans to fly home for Nowruz — the Persian New Year — the following year.Included is a removable teflon non-stick pot , measuring lines that let you add water, removable cord (for easy storage), works with US electric system (110V). Rice is a fickle grain, and it doesn’t matter if it’s berenj imported from Mazandaran or brown rice from the supermarket.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment