276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Life Application Study Bible

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found your review to be very in depth and looks like Tyndale sent you a very good bible that should last for years.

The hard part is because I didn’t fully teach myself manual I can’t tell when I’m looking at the Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic? With a fresh, two-color interior design and updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. At the beginning of each book of the Bible, there is important information about the book that's great to read before you start reading so you have some ideas about it. Sure enough the translation there was "virgin" but with the footnote, "Or young woman" and further explanation in the study notes.

It answers the real-life questions that you have and provides you with practical yet powerful ways to apply the Bible to your everyday life.

A must have Bible for new Christians, It is quite a large book so I would recommend the smaller version if you intend carrying it around or you will find your arms aching. A 98 page Master index of all the notes, charts, maps, and profiles in double-column format is included. Every page provides information that connects the scripture to everyday living and helps me understand the message and how to apply it in my life.It also includes a brief application-focused summary to help you understand why this book is important today. The notes begin with helping the reader understand God’s Word, then shows how to apply what God is teaching to everyday life.

With a fresh two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever.The life application notes are separated from the Bible text by a green line and are presented in a two-column format.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment