276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avid Carp HQ Dual Layer Brolly System A0530011

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Typically you don’t want something that will add unnecessary weight to your barrow. Having a brolly system is all about staying nimble in my eyes. For that reason, you typically don’t need the highest rated hydrostatic head material. Some are just a basic shell, while others can, if you're that way inclined, be upgraded to something more akin to a bivvy with the addition of infill panels and even overwraps. Obviously the natures of the shelter that you choose will largely be dictated by how much gear you're taking and, also, if somebody else is going with you. The rear of the brolly features a huge zip down window with camo mesh panel. The camo mesh panel can also be zipped down to reveal the dual layer system which also features a zip panel to allow for maximum airflow. The front panel has another tension bar, and easily zips off. I've only just put the door on in the past 2 trips, preferring the open front in better weather.

Benefitting from a heaver hydrostatic head and larger footprint than the EOS, it provides that extra of coverage and comfort for those who want to use a brolly system all year. Unfortunately, the Undercover Brolly doesn’t come with an option for a vapour guard or overwrap. – An oversight from Solar in our opinion.It really does come down to personal choice at the end of the day, but there are a few things to consider on top of all that:

sounds good.pissed of with the condensation on my Nash hide and things falling off my cyprinus fast n light..

Predator

LOADS of hide XLs will come on the second hand market soon when the tarts want the camo model, thats my suggestion. Great bit of kit Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit.

I'll have to wait and see what the exchange model of the Avid brolly system is like before I make any other decisions.Trakker, Aqua, Nash and Fox are spending lots of money on material research and design; Chub, Avid, JRC and ESP are also producing excellent fishing bivvies and shelters, so there really isn’t a bad one on the market in this day and age. Our wide selection of carp fishing bivvies also come in a wide range of sizes, allowing you to choose the one that is right for you. Are you sure you fish in the UK? If so you’ll be familiar with the concept of having four seasons in one day. Depending on your location you might find the weather is highly volatile. Storm sides came soon after, followed by a dedicated overwrap and then the carp angling world changed once more when the pram hood style shelter was developed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment