276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FRIFER 8 in 1 Stand Mixer 5.5L 1500W 6 speeds mixers for baking with Meat Grinder and Juicer 9 Accessories Multifunctional Kitchen Mixer with Dough Hook,Beater,Egg Whisk

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My old mixer would knock on the cupboard while kneading the dough and often times the dough wound up to the attachment and bottom of my mixer. Speed Adjustable】- Peitten's vertical mixer is made of luxury 304 food grade stainless steel, 500W high-performance pure copper motor and planetary mixing system, providing you with 6 gear speeds. I have always wanted a stand mixer but my kitchen was so small that I thought I would never find one. This mixer cover is compatible with all KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixers using a standard 3 to 5qt stainless steel bowl.

With its durable construction and powerful performance, the KitchenAid 8QT Commercial Standing Mixer is an essential tool for any serious baker. Read more about the condition Opened – never used: An item in excellent, new condition with no wear. Do not bid if you cannot agree to the terms of this contract or are not able to pay and pick up your items within the specified terms of each auction. All products will need to be checked, and in some cases repaired to current safety standards before resale.With a powerful 300 watt motor, this mixer can effortlessly mix thick batters and doughs like bread, pizza, cookies, mashed potatoes, and more. Designed for handling heavy, dense mixtures, this professional-grade stand mixer is essential for home cooks and professional chefs alike. The 3 functions of the Stand Mixer machine are supported by 1 PCS motor, so they can operate at the same time, but we recommend that you only use the dough function at ordinary times.

Our company keeps up with the pace of the times and takes the idea of lifelong learning as an opportunity to constantly seek new economic growth points. Featuring the same powerful rotating mixing action as KitchenAid stand mixers, this mixer provides complete bowl coverage with no scraping necessary.I didn’t get to see the mixer before I bought it and it is a lot larger and heavier that I expected compared to the old Hamilton Beach mixer I was replacing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment