276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seven Inches of Satanic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ghost Announces September 2019 Release of "Lost" '60s Era 7″ Seven Inches of Satanic Panic Featuring Songs "Kiss the Go Goat" and "Mary on A Cross" ". The original recording then became the band's first to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 when it reached number 90 in September. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic (2019, Ravenous Red Ghost – Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic (2019, Ravenous Red

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. An alternate title for these releases is "Kiss The Go-Goat" which appears on both sides of the single.The title according to the label and marketing materials is "Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic," although that title does not appear anywhere on physical releases. Paul Travers of Metal Hammer described the ambiguous lyrics of "Mary on a Cross" as a "provocative mash-up of Biblical and sexual imagery. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although they made no official announcement with that track’s release, the music video includes a shot of Papa Emeritus holding a vinyl entitled Seven Inches of Satanic Panic. The character, which consists of Forge in a prosthetic mask and makeup, can be best described as a 'demonic anti-pope'.

GHOST - Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic Vinyl at Juno Records.

Those songs which help me ensure they’re a favourite, just past that line, are Square Hammer, Cirice, Rats, From the Pinnacle to the Pit, Ritual. It might mean Mary Magdalene, the proclaimed whore who might have been the wife of Jesus – just as a symbol for someone who came off as one thing but actually had other intentions and did something else. He went on to state that the song was "more about friendship and how, together with someone else, you might have been something at one point and then you ended up just not being like that. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Not so much this track itself, more so their sound as a whole — which is great I’d say, if you ask me. Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it. On 12 September 2019, Ghost released a music video for "Kiss the Go-Goat", which depicts Papa Nihil performing as frontman of the band at the Whisky a Go Go in West Hollywood, California, in 1969. I guess I can't complain, as I like both songs, but this release doesn't seem very necessary except for the narrative around it.

Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic EUROPE 7 Inch - Vinyl Tap Ghost Seven Inches Of Satanic Panic EUROPE 7 Inch - Vinyl Tap

According to Ghost's fictional backstory, Seven Inches of Satanic Panic contains two songs that were written and recorded by an early incarnation of the band in 1969, when Papa Emeritus Nihil was the vocalist.Kiss the Go-Goat" is a rollicking tune that one could imagine being played in some warped 60s nightclub. According to Kelsey Chapstick of Revolver, "Kiss the Go-Goat" explores the favorite theme of Tobias Forge, leader of Ghost and the musician behind their Papa Emeritus character; " Lucifer, and the joy of giving yourself over to him. VG/EX means that the item's sleeve is in Very Good condition and the disc is in Excellent condition. While Prequelle saw Ghost taking on their sleekest production to date, Seven Inches of Satanic Panic pulls the reigns back a bit and injects a bit more roughness into the mix to provide a 1960s psychedelia throwback. Just be careful not to do what I did, that is, slap it so much that loads comes out at once, all over your chicken nuggets!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment