276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Copper in the Clouds - Lychee Gin Liqueur - 500ml - 20% ABV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A tantalisingly fruity pink gin combining the refreshing flavours of oriental lychees and crisp British raspberries. When you subscribe to our VIP Club you’ll receive your exclusive surprise bottle in the middle of the month. Many hours of distilling, sampling and development go into every gin that Kingdom Recommends produce, we like it that way, we know we are offering you a great product.

Build in a glass stirring in the solid ingredients, garnish with raspberries, lemon and basil leaves. Lazy Days Lychee Gin is an ode to those days where you ‘should be’ doing lots but are deciding stuff it, adult responsibilities can wait while you do whatever the hell you want.The best way to enjoy this, simply add an inch of liqueur to the bottom of a champagne flute and top with prosecco/champagne.

Intertwined with juniper and a selection of hand picked botanicals, our Club 90 is an incredibly fresh, light gin with incredible citrus elements. This is our only “distilled” gin, which means we make our classic London Dry (also distilled but in a very specific way) on our pot stills Doris and Rose then on a small 40L still we make an essence of just grapefruit and lychee to be added to the London Dry Gin after distillation. Elevate your cocktail game with our most-loved gin liqueur, which combines the fresh flavours of oriental lychees and zesty lemons over a solid juniper base. As with all our spirits from Kingdom Recommends this gin has been created with a really smooth finish which makes this Lychee Gin work well on its own over ice, just breathe in that amazing aroma and you will be transported, or it can be mixed with your favourite mixer for a refreshing long drink.

I can't tell you about smells as I have no sense of smell, funny thing is when I lost my sense of smell I started drinking more gin as the tastes sometime remind me of how things smelt. Delight your senses with crisp tangy berry notes that gracefully transition into the delicate and floral essence of lychee. With tonic: Thirst quenching and elegantly sweet flavour of lychee greets you with subtle hints of lemon, the quinine brightens the supporting spice notes of the gin. Kingdom's Luscious Lychee Gin is a captivating blend that showcases the exquisite floral and fruity flavours of lychees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment