276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ordinary Coverage Foundation 30ml 2.0 YG Light Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the end of long days, (by the time I’m home from my 8 hour day and two hour commute) it’s still on but I could do with a serious touch up. If you’re someone who touches your face a lot this is not going to last on you.

Specially treated pigments: pigments that cover and diffuse uneven skin tone with a rich, highly saturated effect

It has a semi-matte finish which is the perfect kind. I do like the light weight consistency too but my skin wasn’t ready for a medium cover foundation just yet. Is it long lasting? The Colours come in two formulas: Lightweight Serum Foundation and High Coverage Foundation, both of which offer 21 shades ranging from pale to deep. The shades are divided into three tiers of light, medium, and dark, which are then varied by pink, red, yellow, and neutral tones. There are also incremental decimals of shades within those three tiers. Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Coconut Alkanes, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. This is the BEST foundation I’ve ever used! It softens my wrinkles and moistens and plumps my skin.

Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage. With yellow undertones and gold highlights get ready to give your look a glow with this foundation. This Ordinary Serum Foundation offers a natural medium-coverage with a very lightweight serum feel. It is very low in viscosity and dispensed with the supplied pump. Directions: The foundation has a liquid texture that isn’t too watery but easy to blend and work with. Whether with a buffing brush, or a beauty sponge, the foundation is easy to work with, blend, and wears well on the skin. It lives up to its claim of not looking too cakey, nor mask-like. The coverage foundation by The Ordinary has had a lot of hype around it. Full coverage for half of the price? How dare they?? Could it be as good as other high end brands? Time for me to find out! Would I recommend this? Only for work/day to day wear and for those with relatively clear normal (skin type) skin.Proprietary spreadability system: a unique suspension system that allows pigments to look natural on the skin while keeping them from fading, caking, or collecting in fine lines I have pretty dry and sensitive skin so most foundation just creases very easily. but this serum foundation is just perfect. The foundation first drew me in not only because The Ordinary was all of the rage but also because it has 4 different undertones to choose from – Yellow, Pink, Red and Neutral so in theory there should be a colour that suits your complexion perfectly. The Ordinary Serum Foundations sold in the European Union offer an SPF 15 claim. This protection is achieved without the use of chemical sunscreens and only through physical protection from Titanium Dioxide. Additionally, no nano-particles are used to achieve this sun protection. These attributes are unique in foundations because it is exceptionally difficult to create a natural, lightweight look and consistent shades when using only non-nano forms of Titanium Dioxide for sun protection without any chemical sunscreen agents.

I apply this with a damp sponge and it spreads very beautifully with a medium coverage. Not that I need a very full coverage but for school that's pretty much all you need. This foundation offers buildable, natural-looking coverage with a semi-matte finish. Key Ingredients

Please enter your order number:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Coconut Alkanes, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane

Add this foundation to your everyday look. Offering a smooth finish, this lightweight, non-oily cream texture is perfect for giving you enough coverage without looking heavy. Ingredients:Woah, that’s actually surprisingly inexpensive for a foundation – even less than drugstore??? I’m allll about dat glow, I like mixing in a liquid highlight with my moisturizer and putting more as an actual highlight, haha. I also found that it ended up clinging a little bit to any dry areas and kind of just sitting on top of my skin. For someone with combination skin, this foundation isn’t one I would recommend to you. Is it worth buying?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment