276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Makin' Mania

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once I had the noodles made, I simply dumped them in a pot of boiling water and cooked for about 3 minutes. EASY AND FUN TOY NOODLE MACHINE - Switch between the 2 rollers to crank out 2 different pretend noodle shapes from this Play-Doh pasta maker toy for kids 3 years and up.

Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Makin Mania Play Food Set Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Makin Mania Play Food Set

Includes Noodle Party Playset with 2 noodle cutter attachments, pasta stamper, ravioli mold, pretend cheese grater, bowl, plate, fork, 2 creation cards, and 5 cans of non-toxic Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 10 oz/283 g). To test I just made a simple pasta dough recipe 2 cups flour, 2 eggs, knead until you have a ball of pasta dough. Make a playdough face with pasta. I think it could turn into a super fun activity where a child could make portraits of family members and friends. I can see a lot of laughter involved. 2. Engineering for Kids : Build with Pasta

Italian-made Marcato machines are well-known in the pasta maker world, and the company’s classic model, the Marcato Atlas 150, comes in weighty chrome-plated steel. The Italian machine attaches to a countertop with a screw clamp and comes with a hand crank and additional pasta cutter attachments. While it’s best to use the clamp if you can, the Marcato is heavy enough to be used without it in a pinch. Like all the manual machines we 3, the hand crank detaches so you can move it between the different cutting and rolling attachments. But unlike the other machines, the attachments on the Marcato slid into place with ease. Pretend ravioli and bowties, too:A pretend ravioli mould and bowtie stamper complete this toy pasta set to give little chefs even more ways to use their imaginations It is a great Playdough activity that encourages imagination. The possibilities are endless for this play set up. 9. Playdough Creations with Pasta Get creative and make it your own:Make it red, make it blue, make it you! Sprinkle as much Play-Doh cheese as you please with the cheese grater and add shapes like silly shrimps and crazy veggies While it doesn’t come with an attached cutter, the included plastic cutter did a surprisingly efficient job portioning out the pasta both in the spaghetti test and in the tube noodle test.

The Best Pasta Makers (2023), Tested and Reviewed | Epicurious The Best Pasta Makers (2023), Tested and Reviewed | Epicurious

This playdough activity would be great for a toddler, but I am sure your preschooler would love this too. Stamping and later matching the shapes. So much fun and very educational! 8. Small World Play on the Dinosaur Land Kids can make little cakes and even teddy bears. Adding some pasta to it will make super cute decorations. 4. Invitation to play: Pasta and playdough PRETEND RAVIOLI AND BOWTIES, TOO - A pretend ravioli mold and bowtie stamper complete this toy pasta set to give little chefs even more ways to use their imaginations.

How we tested

This set comes with the pasta machine itself, as well as six different colors of dough for playing. It includes four light purple ends for the machine to make a variety of different noodle shapes. If your child wants even more options, attach the yellow cap to the end of the machine. Then slide one of the shape bars onto the cap. With two bars and five designs per bar, this machine can keep kids molding shapes for quite some time. My daughter cranking out pasta noodles from the play dough machine. IncludesNoodle Party Playset with 2 noodle cutter attachments, pasta stamper, ravioli mold, pretend cheese grater, bowl, plate, fork, 2 creation cards, and 5 cans of non-toxic Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment