276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Atliens

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alot of people say that have been down with OutKast throughout their career say this was disappointing. AT Liens debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart, and it sold nearly 350, 000 copies in it's first two weeks of release.

The images of the label that was uploaded 11 years ago - I think the colour must have faded either in the photo of the image or in the scan of it. X LP set housed in a custom gatefold jacket with printed inner bags pressed on standard black vinyl including the vocal album and instrumental album which is being released commercially for the first time. Exclusive to Get On Down Glow In The Dark big hole 45 featuring the single Elevators b/w ATLiens housed in a custom printed inner sleeve and miniature outer jacket mimicking the commercial 12" release. Marking the twenty-fifth of its original release in 1996, Outkast reissue their second studio album ‘ATLiens’ as an expanded deluxe edition, featuring fourteen previously unreleased instrumental tracks.ATLiens is the second studio album by American hip hop duo OutKast, released on August 27, 1996, by LaFace Records. Theyre not right, yes its true that is doesnt live up to the standards that 'Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik' set (no other OutKast albums really do), but its still a good album. When Daoud wrote his ‘Five Key Records’ entry on Outkast a few weeks back he left the group’s sophomore effort ‘ATLiens’ out of the list.

I have a copy of the original press with the exact same run our grooves (Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 73008-26029-I-SA SPI HFM´96 CSB) with a yellow label which was given to me by a friend who bought it in 1996. You can hear the "S's" on top of Andre and Big Boi's voices on certain tracks like Jazzy Belle and Babylon. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.The 1993 record features "Steve Biko (Stir It Up)", "Sucka”, “Award Tour” and “Electric Relaxation”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment