276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kanto SP26PL Universal Speaker Floor Stands for Bookshelf Speakers | 26” Tall | Two Sizes Rotating Top Plate w/Foam Padding | Carpet & Hardwood Feet | Hidden Cables | ¼”-20 Mounting | Black | Pair

£79.995£159.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personal Touch: Our commitment is to craft an audio experience tailored to you. Forget one-size-fits-all. A speaker stand is an appliance that was made to increase the grade of your listening experience. I managed to gather the best speaker stands in one review, and also included a useful guide in the end.

Awarded Excellence: 🏆 Honored as Australia’s Hi-Fi Retailer of the Year in 2021 and 2022, and hailed as Queensland’s Best Hi-Fi Retailer. Not just accolades, but a testament to our dedication. Experience the depth, versatility, and richness of your favorite tunes with the rotating top plate of these stands. Every note, harmony, and beat will reach you in perfect symmetry, thanks to this innovative feature. The heavy-duty steel construct ensures vibrations become obsolete, while the internally hollow core allows for easy cable management. This is undoubtedly the most durable stand for big-sized speakers. DS400 speaker stand comes with extremely sturdy abutments to use with compact monitors or any other bookshelf speakers. A glance at it can say a lot about the endurance of construction. As usual, Pangea ensures you a perfect efficiency for a surprisingly low price. The company paid attention to all-steel design instead of wood, as the wood can handle sound pressure well and overall has poor acoustic traits. And steel will never bring you the dirty sound, additionally, it will embellish the midrange and bass, making them sound in a way you have never heard before! This model was created to match perfectly with YU4 and YU6 speakers from Kanto, although they are suitable literally with any acoustic system, everything thanks to various sizes of plates and pretty wide basement – its dimension is 10.6 by 8.9 inches. I tried them with the speakers which are a bit larger than the scale of the upper plate and they were stabilized absolutely fine as their weight was within the range of the SP26 weight capacity.Actual installation wasn't nearly as complicated as I feared, though it was definitely more complicated than any other stands I've had. The weight and base (and material) of the speaker stand play a pivotal role in the end sound quality of your speakers. The heavier the stand and the wider the feet, the more securely it will hold each speaker. And the more secure that the stand is, the better job it will do at dampening vibrations to ensure your speakers sound their best. The downside of a heavier speaker stand, however, is that they tend to be more expensive and take up more room. Height and listening position You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail. Materials and fit and finish: I think the Kanto SX26 stands are made from quality, and seemingly very durable materials. Okay, those base plates are extremely dense and heavy, which you would want and expect, but I was still surprised at just how heavy they were. I used to have a set of Atacama stands supporting my KEF R300s, and they were absolutely fine, but by way of direct comparison the Atacama stands were not nearly as robust feeling. I know at a certain point weight can be an issue when we think about product materials, but I feel that it is perfectly reasonable to suggest that a speaker stand should feel very well planted, and the Kanto SX26 feels well planted. Thank you again to Kanto Living for allowing me to access the SX26, I am absolutely thrilled to have them and without a doubt they are full value for the money. I didn't use the included fill bags that can go into the stand column to add even more stability and dampening, but that would also be another thing that had I been better prepared at assembly time I would have done. It really isn't needed though, these stands even unfilled are substantial and very sturdy. Attachments

Using a bespoke isolation system, the SX26 Speaker Stands provide ultimate decoupling from your floor to vastly improve the response of your speakers. By decoupling the speakers from your floor or desk, you will reduce the amount of low-end resonance that passes through the speakers to your surface, meaning your music, TV or film will sound clearer than ever before. The SX26 Speaker Stands also feature a fillable column that you can fill with a material of your choice to increase the weight of the stand, ensuring even more rigidity and stability in your stand. Safe and secure design

Passive Speakers

The Kanto SX26 Speaker Stands 26-inch is a premium quality floor-standing speaker stand that employs a proprietary isolation system to decouple your speakers from the floor to drastically improve their audio performance. Featuring a heavy-duty base plate with an anti-tip design, the SX26 Speaker Stands ensure complete rigidity and stability up to a maximum weight of 18.1KG per stand, keeping your cherished speakers and monitors safe and secure. Height-adjustable, you can alter the height of your stand from the top of the base plate to avoid lifting or removing your monitors from their stands to find the sweet spot of your speakers in your room. Coming included with a bubble level-meter, you can be sure your SX26 Speaker Stands will always remain perfectly level. LANGLEY, BC, CANADA, October 8, 2021 – Kanto today announced the introduction of its SX Series speaker stands, two premium-quality 22- and 26-inch-high stands that offer an elegant, understated appearance, best-in-class vibration isolation, easy cable management, and a number of useful accessories to accommodate the widest variety of stand-mounted loudspeakers. Feet are individually adjustable for uneven floors; can be used with the included bulls-eye level, and probably tilted upwards if desired by simply removing the rear ones. Throughout its history, Kanto Loudspeakers has received numerous awards and accolades for its products, including:

Enhanced Durability: Constructed from heavy-duty steel, these stands promise long-lasting durability. Third impression: now why would they pre-install 16 screws in the pillars and make you remove them when attaching the top and bottom plates??? Very odd. Thank the gods for my Makita driver-drill, because this would have been awful to do by hand, especially with the tiny little Allen wrench provided! Most speaker stands aren't adjustable and have one fixed position. This limits your ability to adjust speaker position. However, there are stands that allow you to adjust their height, the angle (either upward or downward) of the speaker or both without having to move the base of the stand. Cable management Foam padding for top plates to add an extra layer of vibration reduction whilst protecting the base of your speakers Provided with the Kanto SX26 Speaker Stands are a choice of two top plate sizes for compatibility with a wide range of speaker sizes and shapes. No matter what brand, size or shape your speakers and monitors are, you will be able to mount these safely on your SX26 stands and start enjoying improved audio quality in your home studio or cinema. Simple height adjustmentsHigh-quality 22- and 26-inch stands combine elegant appearance with outstanding vibration isolation, versatile cable management and useful accessories —

I didn't use the included column cable directing feature. I actually forgot, how sad is that? Saying that, I did get a good look at the column and the cable section was well executed providing plenty of space and ease of use for sure. I fully intend to use this feature in the future, but suffice it to say that it is a well thought out and executed feature from the Kanto design team. Extra Stability: Both domed rubber feet and carpet spikes are included to ensure maximum stability on any floor type.When using specialized constructions instead of self-made stands you’ll also receive a lot of easements supplied, for example, space for sand in the support pier or convenient cable compartments. Plates affect the sound as well, generally, the top plate will include an additional layer of separation between the pedestal and speaker. And the carpet spikes along with the rubber feet will manage to remove audible vibrations considering all specifications of the flooring. Interchangeable Top Plates: Each stand comes with two top plate size options to accommodate different speaker sizes. Impressed by the obvious attention to detail; solid, high quality parts from top to bottom; goes to show that "Made in China" does not have to mean low standards. Sound Optimization: Integrated foam speaker dampening ensures every note, beat, and harmony reaches your ears with absolute clarity. We aren’t satisfied with the status quo. We rigorously test products, delve deep into the details, ensuring you get nothing but the best. We're about quality, not just brand names.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment