276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gatorade Sideline Towel, White, 21" x 39", 100% Cotton, Machine Washable

£8.42£16.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Yogitoes+ Repreve Yoga Mat Towel is also easy to wash, and the instructions are simple to follow for extended use. Just don’t expect this silhouette to be as versatile as other options in this list. The large 71-inch length is too cumbersome to add to your strength training, cycling or running get-up, but if I’m being honest, you’ll likely want to save the grip-retaining qualities for those sweaty flows, anyway.

While there’s plenty to like about the Eco Active Sweat Towel, I wouldn’t recommend this option for more sweat-riddled athletes. There’s simply not enough cloth to help facilitate soaking up larger pools or puddles. While I don’t doubt the absorption baked into this design, for those heavier sweaters, I’d recommend opting for one of the larger silhouettes in this roundup to cover all the necessary ground. Looking outward, having a gym towel is a nice practice to get into for other fellow gym-goers, too. After a hard-fought set across a bench or machine, you're likely to leave a pool of sweat when you get up. Instead of leaving this puddle for others to sit in or brace across, wipe down the machine once you're complete. This minor cleanup step can go a long way in maintaining the social structure of your training center or studio — and keep you in good graces with the staff, as well. Think about it, would you want to work out in a pool of someone else's stink-riddled sweat? I didn't think so. Speaking of facilities, it can be common for larger establishments to offer gym towels at the front desk for each patron. While this is a nice touch and a definite benefit to that pricey membership, I still recommend carrying your own towel. For one, this eliminates the chances of the gym running out of towels before you begin your workout. Also, not every training center is going to have your laundry credentials in mind, so if you're sensitive to certain detergents or other cleaning solutions, that convenient front desk towel could lead to even more issues mid-workout. How to Choose a Gym Towel MaterialAs with some budget-friendly towels, however, I do wish the durability was enhanced. After a few washes, I did begin to notice some pilling, which ultimately ended up flaking off across my face and arms when trying to dry off mid-set. I would highly recommend washing these gym towels on a delicate cycle and allowing them to air dry as opposed to tossing them in the dryer to help prevent this issue that could leave your physique more polka-dotted than desired.

Yes, even your gym towel can play a role in your efforts to live a more sustainable life. Take this option from Facesoft. The Aqua Cotton construction is biodegradable, meaning this cloth won’t sit around in a landfill or dump when it comes time to toss it. Despite this earth-friendly note, though, I don’t suspect you’ll need to plan for refuse anytime soon. The fabric is ultra soft to the touch, and the easy-to-wash makeup is durable enough for months and years of wash cycles ahead. I also appreciate the embroidered eyelets at the top corners, which makes hanging this towel from a carabiner for storage or drying more feasible. But while this sleek gym towel can be great for those hardcore workouts, expect a similar sensation when rubbing off sweat from your brow or palms. The material is really good at capturing moisture, which can lead to a rather abrasive feel if you’re not ready.To activate this chill-filled experience, however, you do need access to cold water prior to getting into a session. The towel needs to be doused with cold water and then wrung out for it to reach its full potential, and if you’re just training in a center with inadequate water supply, that could limit your experience. Sure, the towel can still be effective in mopping up sweat, but what’s the point of purchasing a cooling towel if you aren’t able to take full advantage of its capabilities? Additionally, the nanofiber fabric showcases excellent absorbency, and the larger size allows for post-workout bathing as well. My only qualm with this accessory is the overall weight of the carrying case. It can be cumbersome at times, especially if you’re also toting a lifting belt, gloves, a shaker bottle and phone with you from station to station. If you have a belt or shirt loop on your gym shorts, I suggest taking advantage of this feature and just clip the Matador Nanodry to your frame for simple, convenient storage throughout your training regimen. Another feature of note is the convenient hanging hook present across all available sizes of the Multi Towel Lite. While great for drying purposes, I will note that hanging larger sizes may need further planning. It can be difficult at times to find a proper hook or carabiner with enough height off the ground to allow for proper hanging setups. For in-gym use, however, you shouldn’t have to worry about this dilemma (as long as you opt for the smaller 16” x 29” size).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment