276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)

£3.465£6.93Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that the new Wii Remote Plus replaces the original Wii Remote with Wii MotionPlus attached. Nintendo’s Wii MotionPlus accessory can be attached to original Wii Remote controllers to provide additional accuracy in games that are specially designed for it. During a developer round table discussion at E3 2008, Wii Sports Resort producer Katsuya Eguchi discussed the potential influence of the Wii MotionPlus on the Wii's existing market, stating that Nintendo was looking at whether the MotionPlus capability will be built into the Wii Remote in the future, or kept "as an attachment we only use for certain software. At E3 2011, it was revealed that a gold Wii Remote Plus with the royal Hylian Crest superimposed over its speaker would be released alongside The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The active-play phenomenon started by Wii Sports now spreads to your whole body thanks to the pressure-sensitive Wii Balance Board, which comes packed with Wii Fit Plus.

It also has a rumble feature and a built-in speaker to immerse you even more in your favourite games.

The Nunchuk is a Wii Remote accessory that gives you an additional means of control in Nunchuk-compatible games. It has been announced that the European version of Wii Play: Motion will be bundled with the red Wii Remote Plus, [27] while the black Wii Remote Plus is also included with other versions of the game. This is why when we use the term Wii MotionPlus, we are referring to the accessory with the Wii MotionPlus Jacket attached. It would be the same as the Wii Remote, but the curved text "Wii MotionPlus INSIDE" is added below the Wii logo.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Box Art, Bundle Revealed - IGN Archived September 25, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. I traded in some games I hated (some dumb superheroes game that some people like but I hate, that dumb EA game where you grab flies with chopsticks (hey I worked there and got it cheap LoL), and something like prostreet which I've played to death with zillions of cheats to actually make it fun) for it.it's a complete redevelopment of the game's source code followed by a full compilation of that code into a new game. Speaking as a software developer (formerly with EA), the wii motionplus is a unique set of parameters that are checked in thousands of places within the Sports Resort game or any game that is using motion+. The Wii MotionPlus will be packaged with a longer version of the Wii Remote Jacket to accommodate the Wii Remote when the expansion is attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment