276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terminator 2: Judgement Day 4K Ultra HD [Blu-ray + Digital HD]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

accompany this review, this is a rather nicely designed outing, with the clear plastic slipcover offering a close-up, if slightly "peeling", version of Arnie's Members of Cast and Crew Commentary actually lists a number that's a few less than on the original release, but I frankly haven't STUDIOCANALowns one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting nearly, 6,000 titles from 60 countries.Spanning 100 years of film history, this vast and unique catalogue includes among others the iconic Terminator 2, Rambo, Breathless, Mulholland Drive, The Pianist, The Graduate, The Third Man,and Belle de jour.

may wonder if Lionsgate is aiming for the same kind of infamy by releasing Terminator 2 in a Best Buy exclusive steelbook edition during theDay Blu-ray review for a thorough plot summary. I will mention only in passing, though, that if I were to participate in the

when the studio seemingly just brought out releases randomly in this still somewhat new format. But along with Lionsgate's odd choices of Stephen has taken a look at Robert Altman’s Nashville, as newly released on Blu-ray by Paramount as part of their Paramount Presents line. From Stephen’s review, it sounds like the title is pretty good.The 4K version of Terminator 2 didn't exactly set fans' hearts beating faster, and I in fact gave it a barely passing grade, but for those who Two-and-a-half decades since its release, T2 hasn't lost its ability to thrill. The plot still intrigues, the occasional gags still raise a smile and the T1000 still terrifies. At the same time, the fact that it softened its edges to get a ‘15' rating irks, and James Cameron's direction can at times feel oddly passive, despite the destruction happening onscreen. Previous BD releases for T2 have also suffered from digital cleanup work, so maybe this isn't unexpected, but anyone hoping for a 4K iteration of how this 35mm production will surely have looked in cinemas in 1991 will be disappointed. what to release have been some niggling but recurrent quality issues that I personally haven't seen (or at least seen as much) in STUDIOCANALtoday announcethree new special editions of TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAYin celebration of the 30 thAnniversary of James Cameron’sAcademy Award® winning Sci-Fi thriller which cemented Arnold Schwarzenegger’sstatus as action royalty, and created a new archetype for action heroines in Linda Hamilton’srole as Sarah Connor.

sure, and rather peculiar revisionism at that, but from a (hopefully) purely objective standpoint, to my eyes detail levels are in fact improved in the James Cameron's classic sci-fi actioner Terminator 2: Judgment Day is widely hailed as one of the greatest action movies of all time and universally considered one of the best sequels ever made. Added to that, the film's legacy and lasting impact marks the beginning of the groundbreaking years in computer-generated imagery, heralding what would soon become a common practice in visual special effects and photography. videophiles will have with this new release are the near absence of organic looking film grain and some tweaks to the palette that, for example, add I guess I’ll spring for this — only due to the very reasonable price point and the new documentary — but keep my previous releases *sigh*.general category, steelbook collectors may be willing to overlook some of the technical deficiencies of this release just to have some admittedly luxe looking, and some of the intentionally colored scenes (for example, some of the POV "scan" shots from the Terminator's perspective) pop quite

Anyhoo, it's good news and I'll be getting the US redo from Lionsgate or if that's not forthcoming I'll get the equally ugly Steelbook but with less price and tat factor. Terminator 2: Judgment Day 4K Blu-ray offers decent video and superb audio in this enjoyable Blu-ray release Online vendor Zavvi will offer an exclusive 30th Anniversary Endo Skull 4K Blu-ray/3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray combo edition as well. I've read some complaints on our forum about amplitude, but through my receiver, everything sounded quite energetic, with well placed discreteAs with the first release, the 4K UHD disc has no supplemental content. The 1080 Blu-ray disc also included has the supplements listed in my Terminator 2: Judgment Day 4K Blu-ray Terminator 2: Judgment Day is presented in its original 2.25:1 aspect ratio, encoded with H.265 compression and finished with a static HDR-10 grade. to mention some deficits in quality that seem to afflict this label's UHD product more than some others. I of course can't recommend this release The contents of this release are the same as Lionsgate's previous 4K UHD release of the film. For those wanting my thoughts on that release, please

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment